Chaos Empire: jewl with no stats!

I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?

http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html
25 answers Last reply
More about chaos empire jewl stats

    "sidekick" <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html

    Hell if I know, it is so small I can't see it.

    short

    short wrote:
    > "sidekick" <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?
    >>
    >>http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html
    >

    > Hell if I know, it is so small I can't see it.
    >

    > short

    If you right click on it you can maximize it

    On 18-Feb-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

    > I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html

    Hmm... not sure, I will check the next few blue jewels I find tonight, it
    may just be that that is what shows before id'ing.
    That is pretty weird.
    --
    Don't Panic!

    sidekick wrote:
    > I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html
    Its called a hack, U NOOB
    i could easily make one myself, even have hidden attributes
    seeing as your using a mod, u'd think u'd figure this out...

    short wrote:
    > "sidekick" <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?
    >>
    >>http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html
    >

    > Hell if I know, it is so small I can't see it.

    A direct link to the image:

    http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/screenshot001.jpg

    "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in news:wvtRd.541$Ba3.288
    @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

    > On 18-Feb-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
    >
    >> I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?
    >>
    >> http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html
    >
    > Hmm... not sure, I will check the next few blue jewels I find tonight,
    it
    > may just be that that is what shows before id'ing.
    > That is pretty weird.

    Geez, I can't even get in there to see it. Says they're down and come
    back in an hour. :(

    Diane

    Diane wrote:
    > "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in news:wvtRd.541$Ba3.288
    > @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:
    >

    >>On 18-Feb-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
    >>

    >>>I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?
    >>>
    >>>http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html
    >>
    >>Hmm... not sure, I will check the next few blue jewels I find tonight,
    >
    > it
    >
    >>may just be that that is what shows before id'ing.
    >>That is pretty weird.
    >

    > Geez, I can't even get in there to see it. Says they're down and come
    > back in an hour. :(
    >
    > Diane
    yeah...i got that myself....its my first attempt at setting up a web
    page and i guess i blew it! LOL

    ChristoMephisto wrote:
    > sidekick wrote:
    >
    >> I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?
    >>
    >> http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html
    >
    > Its called a hack, U NOOB
    > i could easily make one myself, even have hidden attributes
    > seeing as your using a mod, u'd think u'd figure this out...

    Now why do you want to be an ass? If it is a hack (and I only use the
    mod, no hacks) then how did I get it playing sp?

    > Diane wrote:
    >> "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in news:wvtRd.541$Ba3.288
    >> @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

    >>>Hmm... not sure, I will check the next few blue jewels I find
    tonight,

    >> it
    >>
    >>>may just be that that is what shows before id'ing.
    >>>That is pretty weird.
    >>

    >> Geez, I can't even get in there to see it. Says they're down and
    come
    >> back in an hour. :(
    >>
    >> Diane
    > yeah...i got that myself....its my first attempt at setting up a web
    > page and i guess i blew it! LOL

    Then how were the other people seeing it?

    Diane

    ChristoMephisto <Frogger@roadkill.com> wrote in news:BKGdnaFJKsu8M4vfRVn-
    rA@rogers.com:

    > sidekick wrote:
    >> I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?
    >>
    >> http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html
    > Its called a hack, U NOOB
    > i could easily make one myself, even have hidden attributes
    > seeing as your using a mod, u'd think u'd figure this out...

    Wow. I never saw one of those before. Beware of the hacks!!!

    Diane

    sidekick wrote:
    > I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html

    I ran into the same thing but with a whole horde of items... I wrote it
    off to putting un-id'd items into the shared stash and then trying to id
    them with a different character.

    Of course, I could be completely out to lunch on that as well... but I
    have not run into any others since I stopped saving everything for
    someone else to id.

    Diane wrote:
    > sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in
    >
    > > Diane wrote:
    > > > "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in news:wvtRd.541$Ba3.288
    > > > @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

    > > > Geez, I can't even get in there to see it. Says they're down
    > > > and come back in an hour. :(
    > > >
    > > yeah...i got that myself....its my first attempt at setting up a
    > > web page and i guess i blew it! LOL
    > >

    > Then how were the other people seeing it?

    Geocities limits the traffic to the site, and the other ones were just
    lucky. However, I have reduced the picture in size (550k->190k) and
    uploaded here:
    http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/pics/sidekick-jewel.jpg

    --
    AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.html

    sidekick wrote:
    > I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html

    Me gonna say only once.....
    CE = chetaing in SP, walking around with 33 skiller in your inventory,
    how hard can it be to kill anything with a level 53 some ?

    Have a nice day....

    --
    Sonni

    -=-=-
    .... Protect your bagels, put lox on them.

    Sonni Skammelsen wrote:
    > sidekick wrote:
    >
    >> I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?
    >>
    >> http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html
    >

    > Me gonna say only once.....
    > CE = chetaing in SP, walking around with 33 skiller in your inventory,
    > how hard can it be to kill anything with a level 53 some ?
    >
    > Have a nice day....

    I dont consider it cheating, it is almost a different game. Much harder
    than DII with new monsters, and monsters from the originial game.

    Many Thanks to Gundemarie for the help!

    "Sonni Skammelsen" <news@sonni.org> wrote in message
    > sidekick wrote:
    > > I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?
    > >
    > > http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html
    >
    > Me gonna say only once.....
    > CE = chetaing in SP, walking around with 33 skiller in your inventory,
    > how hard can it be to kill anything with a level 53 some ?
    >
    > Have a nice day....

    Have you ever played a mod? Most of them have the monsters doing double
    damage, and loads more hitpoints than the original LoD. Believe me, without
    those higher skills and better drops, they'd be impossible to play.

    short

    Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org> wrote in news:42170d4c$0$294
    $edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk:

    > sidekick wrote:
    >> I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?
    >>
    >> http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html
    >
    > Me gonna say only once.....
    > CE = chetaing in SP, walking around with 33 skiller in your inventory,
    > how hard can it be to kill anything with a level 53 some ?
    >
    > Have a nice day....

    This mod happens to start at /players 13. So, go back to D2 and play
    the entire game at /players 13 and then tell me we're cheating and we
    don't need the extras that have been provided. And, bear in mind, there
    are many monsters that are much more difficult in this mod than there
    are in D2.

    Don't knock it till ya try it honey.

    Diane

    Diane wrote:
    > Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org> wrote in news:42170d4c$0$294
    > $edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk:
    >

    >>sidekick wrote:
    >>
    >>>I told ya I would find one! Whats up with this?
    >>>
    >>>http://www.geocities.com/mark_owens39/diabloscreenshots.html
    >>
    >>Me gonna say only once.....
    >>CE = chetaing in SP, walking around with 33 skiller in your inventory,
    >>how hard can it be to kill anything with a level 53 some ?
    >>
    >>Have a nice day....
    >>

    > This mod happens to start at /players 13. So, go back to D2 and play
    > the entire game at /players 13 and then tell me we're cheating and we
    > don't need the extras that have been provided. And, bear in mind, there
    > are many monsters that are much more difficult in this mod than there
    > are in D2.
    >
    > Don't knock it till ya try it honey.
    >
    > Diane

    Thank you Diane and Short for helping me set this guy straight.

    sidekick wrote:
    > Diane wrote:
    >
    >> Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org> wrote in news:42170d4c$0$294
    >> $edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk:

    >>> Me gonna say only once.....
    >>> CE = chetaing in SP, walking around with 33 skiller in your
    >>> inventory, how hard can it be to kill anything with a level 53 some ?
    >>>
    >>> Have a nice day....
    >>>

    >> This mod happens to start at /players 13. So, go back to D2 and play
    >> the entire game at /players 13 and then tell me we're cheating and we
    >> don't need the extras that have been provided. And, bear in mind,
    >> there are many monsters that are much more difficult in this mod than
    >> there are in D2.
    >>
    >> Don't knock it till ya try it honey.
    >>
    >> Diane
    >

    > Thank you Diane and Short for helping me set this guy straight.

    Didn't happen.
    So that the monster difficulty is raised with 60% and then you raise
    your skills with 70% gives you a new challenge?

    Me think me don't understand that.....monsters getting stronger me
    getting more stronger, makes games more harder, me must be stupid not to
    understand......

    --
    Sonni

    -=-=-
    .... Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

    Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org> wrote in news:42178b2c$0$289
    $edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk:

    > sidekick wrote:
    >> Diane wrote:
    >>
    >>> Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org> wrote in news:42170d4c$0$294
    >>> $edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk:

    >>> This mod happens to start at /players 13. So, go back to D2 and
    play
    >>> the entire game at /players 13 and then tell me we're cheating and
    we
    >>> don't need the extras that have been provided. And, bear in mind,
    >>> there are many monsters that are much more difficult in this mod
    than
    >>> there are in D2.
    >>>
    >>> Don't knock it till ya try it honey.
    >>>
    >>> Diane
    >>

    >> Thank you Diane and Short for helping me set this guy straight.
    >
    > Didn't happen.
    > So that the monster difficulty is raised with 60% and then you raise
    > your skills with 70% gives you a new challenge?
    >
    > Me think me don't understand that.....monsters getting stronger me
    > getting more stronger, makes games more harder, me must be stupid not
    > understand......

    You said it bub. I didn't.

    Diane

    I think it was Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org> that wrote something
    like...

    >sidekick wrote:
    >> Diane wrote:
    >>
    >>> Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org> wrote in news:42170d4c$0$294
    >>> $edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk:

    >>> This mod happens to start at /players 13. So, go back to D2 and play
    >>> the entire game at /players 13 and then tell me we're cheating and we
    >>> don't need the extras that have been provided. And, bear in mind,
    >>> there are many monsters that are much more difficult in this mod than
    >>> there are in D2.
    >>>
    >>> Don't knock it till ya try it honey.
    >>>
    >>> Diane
    >>

    >> Thank you Diane and Short for helping me set this guy straight.
    >
    >Didn't happen.
    >So that the monster difficulty is raised with 60% and then you raise
    >your skills with 70% gives you a new challenge?
    >
    >Me think me don't understand that.....monsters getting stronger me
    >getting more stronger, makes games more harder, me must be stupid not to
    >understand......

    Where did you come up with the 60% and 70% numbers from??

    Ashen Shugar
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

    Ashen Shugar wrote:

    > Where did you come up with the 60% and 70% numbers from??

    13 player game in stead of 8 ~ 60%
    53 level skills in stead of 30 ~ 70%

    --
    Sonni

    -=-=-
    .... A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

    I think it was Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org> that wrote something
    like...

    >Ashen Shugar wrote:
    >>
    >> Where did you come up with the 60% and 70% numbers from??
    >>

    >13 player game in stead of 8 ~ 60%
    >53 level skills in stead of 30 ~ 70%

    I guess that'd be fine, except it assumes a 1:1 ratio between them in
    regards to difficulty.

    And doesn't take into account a bunch of other stuff. If you're both
    doing double damage, but only the monsters also have double life, then
    you have a discrepancy in the ratio.

    I haven't tried it myself, so I can't say if I think it's easier or
    harder than ladder games, but it sounds like it would be pretty fun,
    and that's the whole point of a game is it not?

    deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar) wrote in news:42181259.380812
    @news.individual.net:

    > I think it was Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org> that wrote something
    > like...
    >
    >>Ashen Shugar wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Where did you come up with the 60% and 70% numbers from??
    >>>

    >>13 player game in stead of 8 ~ 60%
    >>53 level skills in stead of 30 ~ 70%
    >
    > I guess that'd be fine, except it assumes a 1:1 ratio between them in
    > regards to difficulty.
    >
    > And doesn't take into account a bunch of other stuff. If you're both
    > doing double damage, but only the monsters also have double life, then
    > you have a discrepancy in the ratio.
    >
    > I haven't tried it myself, so I can't say if I think it's easier or
    > harder than ladder games, but it sounds like it would be pretty fun,
    > and that's the whole point of a game is it not?
    >
    > Ashen Shugar

    Thanks Ash. You stated that very well. This guy is really getting on
    my nerves. Nothing annoys me more than people complaining about
    something they have absolutely no experience with.

    Diane

    On a related note, have you seen Kira's set yet? Check out the javelins -
    says replenishes quantity, but I don't see a quantity *to* replenish, lol.
    --
    Don't Panic!

    > On a related note, have you seen Kira's set yet? Check out the
    > javelins - says replenishes quantity, but I don't see a quantity *to*
    > replenish, lol.

    Yep, I've got the whole set except Kira's Prediction. I have several sets
    like that. I guess the last piece is the toughest to find. I think about
    the javelins, you don't need to know the quantity. It's probably infinite.
    I think I like this set for an Amazon.

    Oh, and on another note, I found the gravenspine in my stash. It was there
    all along and I didn't even know it. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    Diane

Games Video Games