Chaos Empire - Clone of Big D

Hi.

Just came to Hell i CE.
And it is starting to count stone of jordan.

But how many stone will be sold, before clone of big d is coming???
And maybe a hint, where his show up??

Xantia

Diane

"Xantia" <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote in news:cv7gf1$1cp2$1
@news.cybercity.dk:

> Hi.
>
> Just came to Hell i CE.
> And it is starting to count stone of jordan.
>
> But how many stone will be sold, before clone of big d is coming???
> And maybe a hint, where his show up??
>
> Xantia

You're in Hell level already? I think you're way ahead of most of the
rest of us. Maybe you should be giving US this information.

Diane

Xantia <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:

> But how many stone will be sold, before clone of big d is coming???
> And maybe a hint, where his show up??

Here you can find infos about the worldevent:

<http://www.blizzhackers.com/viewtopic.php?t=133640>

more infos (but german):

<http://diablo2.gamesweb.com/worldevent.php>

Bernd

Bernd Wrobbel wrote:
> Xantia <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:
>
> > But how many stone will be sold, before clone of big d is
> > coming??? And maybe a hint, where his show up??
>
> Here you can find infos about the worldevent:
> <http://www.blizzhackers.com/viewtopic.php?t=133640>
>
> more infos (but german):
> http://diablo2.gamesweb.com/worldevent.php

The question refers to the mod "Chaos Empire" though which is Single
Player, so the Bnet info doesn't apply.

TRENDING THREADS