Chaos Empire, cant join / create

Hi
I have just downloaded and installed CE 7.50.
I had a perfect working DialboII lod.
I have activated CE
I can create a new player, but i cant join or create a game, CE just hangs
15-20 sec and write; failed to join game.
Plz. help
Bertram

Bertram wrote:
> Hi
> I have just downloaded and installed CE 7.50.
> I had a perfect working DialboII lod.
> I have activated CE
> I can create a new player, but i cant join or create a game, CE just hangs
> 15-20 sec and write; failed to join game.
> Plz. help
> Bertram

I get the same thing. I have yet to figure that part out. But I have
been enjoying playing tcp/ip with my daughter.

I just had to install 7.51 ;)