Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

cchaos empire: a second big d?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 1:45:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

I was fighting my way along in the sub level called abaddon below the
frigid highlands. Everything was going my way, when all of a sudden
there is the "Big D"!!!???? I thought I killed him?! But this was a
new and improved version! MUCH tougher. I was not able to inflict much
if any damage before I had to turn tail and run. I guess that he is
just another one like King Loric, the Butcher, and Damien. I would love
to see what these guys drop when they are killed!

BTW I am playing a level 33 fo/fb sorc

More about : cchaos empire big

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 3:05:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"sidekick" <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> skrev i en meddelelse
news:BqCdncLgdZzwxITfRVn-oQ@adelphia.com...
>
> I was fighting my way along in the sub level called abaddon below the
> frigid highlands. Everything was going my way, when all of a sudden there
> is the "Big D"!!!???? I thought I killed him?! But this was a new and
> improved version! MUCH tougher. I was not able to inflict much if any
> damage before I had to turn tail and run. I guess that he is just another
> one like King Loric, the Butcher, and Damien. I would love to see what
> these guys drop when they are killed!
>
> BTW I am playing a level 33 fo/fb sorc


Are you on Hell level with a sorc on lev 33????? (you are tuff)

I am just came to Hell with my Ama, and she is lev 96. And she have a hard
time there.

But I like to now, are the Clone of Big D only show up in act 5?????
Like to see his drop to :) 

Xantia
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 6:32:31 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

On 21-Feb-2005, "Xantia" <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:

> Are you on Hell level with a sorc on lev 33????? (you are tuff)

Err.... no, the OP stated in their subject line that they are playing Chaos
Empire mod, in that the clone can show up in some areas of normal act 5.
--
Don't Panic!
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 2:21:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:32:31 GMT, "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname>
wrote:

>
>On 21-Feb-2005, "Xantia" <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:
>
>> Are you on Hell level with a sorc on lev 33????? (you are tuff)
>
>Err.... no, the OP stated in their subject line that they are playing Chaos
>Empire mod, in that the clone can show up in some areas of normal act 5.

Not to mention that in Hell difficulty nearly everything is immune
to a couple of different things and it's very likely that your sorc
will be encountering about one monster per pack that you won't be able
to hurt. You're almost required to team up with someone who can cover
a couple of other damage types.

Sorc and Necro work well for this, between fire, cold, magic and
physical you can eventually kill everything.

--
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability
of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft
!