type in cg_fov 150
press enter

Now play the game for about 30 minutes.

I guarantee you, you'll feel like barfing! :wink:

:wink: <b><i>"A penny saved is a penny earned!"</i></b> :wink:

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
<A HREF="http://members.rogers.com/amd_man/scary.jpg" target="_new">Here</A> is how it looks. I'm only getting 300fps because I have 16X Aniso on, and I'm currently running my R8500 and P4 at stock. :tongue: :wink:

:wink: <b><i>"A penny saved is a penny earned!"</i></b> :wink:

tersagun

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2001
How can you explain that a "AMD-man" uses Intel?! :lol:

"Don't necessarily listen to tersagun,he's been advocating AMD systems,he thinks Intel sucks ass.."

eden

Champion
This has become a rather old joke at the guy. He explained it many times that when he came here he was pretty young and at that time, AMD was reigning for real. It is not to show bias or anything, I mean he owns a P4 2.92GHZ OCed system!
And besides, why should he create a new user, which potentially could confuse people who may not beleive it being him, just because his name sounds biased? Only fools so far beleive he is.

--
You are about to witness crazy, mindless, eye-gagging, naive programming, welcome to FOX!

eden

Champion
Wow I didn't expect YOU to appear here!
Man you really are the wingnut!

PS: Did I mention I have a Super Nintendo game about the Ninja Turtles in a Tournament Fighters game, and one of the fighters is called wingnut, which likes to suck blood? He reminds me of you, at least that's how I picture you, a gargoyle looking monster!

--
You are about to witness crazy, mindless, eye-gagging, naive programming, welcome to FOX!

jiffy

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2001
I haven't heard you officially say you were back to stay, when you left you sounded like you were going to jump of a bridge or something.

Hey Baby, want to play with my computer?

oymd

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2001
wow...
did u try cg_fov 250..350..or even 950...
it becomes more like a view through a fish-eye lens...
btw..how do i undo it...??..fov 100??