How to setup communciation between AP (with WEP) and Route..

I have the follow problem when using WEP or shared-key. (if not using
wep everthing works fine). I bought a linksys WAP56G access-point and
connect to my internal network.

De netwotk gateway is the router (IOS12.2) The router is als the DHCP
server. When i enable WEP on the Access-point is the DNCP server not
responding to that question.

I really need some help on this.

Thanks in advanced.
Patrick

If your AP is connected to the router via ethernet, disable the DHCP
on the AP.