CE - Sinners Cavern

Hi

Have make my way to Sinners Cavern (Dungeon Level - under halls of pain)
There is a portal (like that in meppe)
Where are that portal going to??
I can not go in???

Xantia

On 21-Feb-2005, "Xantia" <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Have make my way to Sinners Cavern (Dungeon Level - under halls of pain)
> There is a portal (like that in meppe)
> Where are that portal going to??
> I can not go in???
>
> Xantia

One month later someone deigns to answer (somewhat).
Hi Xantia, sorry, I finally got down there last week and found the portal
you are talking about, I could not go into it either, it may be something
from an older version or even something in place for the next version, are
my only guesses. btw, congrats for getting down that far, it took me 2.5
nights to get down there.
To Diane, sidekick, and any others playing this mod, I mentioned elsewhere
about a 5mil exp. item at the 17th level, it turns out it is a who and not
a what so I did not get to save it for my trapsin. It is another Diablo,
who dropped a couple nice things but I got much better from some of the
other bosses on that final level.
--
Don't Panic!

Diane

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in

> On 21-Feb-2005, "Xantia" <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Have make my way to Sinners Cavern (Dungeon Level - under halls of
>> pain) There is a portal (like that in meppe)
>> Where are that portal going to??
>> I can not go in???
>>
>> Xantia
>
> One month later someone deigns to answer (somewhat).
> Hi Xantia, sorry, I finally got down there last week and found the
> portal you are talking about, I could not go into it either, it may be
> something from an older version or even something in place for the
> next version, are my only guesses. btw, congrats for getting down
> that far, it took me 2.5 nights to get down there.
> To Diane, sidekick, and any others playing this mod, I mentioned
> elsewhere about a 5mil exp. item at the 17th level, it turns out it is
> a who and not a what so I did not get to save it for my trapsin. It
> is another Diablo, who dropped a couple nice things but I got much
> better from some of the other bosses on that final level.

Ah, thanks for the info. So, we'll expect not to get a great drop there.
Cripes.

On 21-Mar-2005, Diane <kirchbabe1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Ah, thanks for the info. So, we'll expect not to get a great drop there.
>
> Cripes.

The drops were actually pretty good for that level, it is just that I
am/was about 15 levels above there and already had most if not all of what
dropped. Plus, if you do go down there 'earlier' than I did (level 70), I
imagine that you could get a level or two (or three) just from the first
16 levels and another one from the final 17th level.
--
Don't Panic!

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> skrev i en meddelelse

> On 21-Feb-2005, "Xantia" <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Have make my way to Sinners Cavern (Dungeon Level - under halls of pain)
>> There is a portal (like that in meppe)
>> Where are that portal going to??
>> I can not go in???
>>
>> Xantia
>
> One month later someone deigns to answer (somewhat).
> Hi Xantia, sorry, I finally got down there last week and found the portal
> you are talking about, I could not go into it either, it may be something
> from an older version or even something in place for the next version, are
> my only guesses. btw, congrats for getting down that far, it took me 2.5
> nights to get down there.
> To Diane, sidekick, and any others playing this mod, I mentioned elsewhere
> about a 5mil exp. item at the 17th level, it turns out it is a who and not
> a what so I did not get to save it for my trapsin. It is another Diablo,
> who dropped a couple nice things but I got much better from some of the
> other bosses on that final level.
> --
> Don't Panic!

Hi

Maybe you right. Hope that you got some slep after 2 and a half day ;)

Xantia