WTF.. Is going on?

Early this morning I couldn't sleep so decided to do a few Mephi and
Andy runs. This items pops out of Mephi's pockets as he bites the
dust. This item looks screwed up, I looked on DiabloII.net and the
attributes regarding this item on there are totally different, grant
you they are still for 1.09.
One of my Druids would love this item but he wont be able to wear it.

http://www.blocker.eclipse.co.uk/Diablo/wtf.jpg

Any thoughts guys, has Bliz finally given up and released there own
bugged items? LOL

Cheers
Suzi
4 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Diablo.net is not an official site if you look here its perfectly
    normal:

    http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/normal/ubarbarian.shtml

    The helm basically allows a Barbarian to change into a Werewolf.
    There is a PvP guide based around this helm.I dont know how
    much your aware but 1.10 introduced classless skills that as long
    as the char can wear it and the skill doesnt state 'Druid only' etc
    they can use that skill.Examples are Chaos claw(WW),Passion
    weapon(Zeal) and Widowmaker(GA).

    It is a pretty handy thing to be able to use other skills. I have a javazon
    that has been carrying a rare necro wand she found in nightmare. It allows
    her to cast lower resists which is very handy for breaking lightening
    immunes.

    "Clam Ranger" <Clam_Ranger@Clamdorosa.net> wrote in message
    > It is a pretty handy thing to be able to use other skills. I have a
    > javazon that has been carrying a rare necro wand she found in nightmare.
    > It allows her to cast lower resists which is very handy for breaking
    > lightening immunes.

    yes, but that would most likely be an item with charges(which always(well in
    1.09 at least) existed), nothing new to 1.10... hes referring to items such
    as enigma(+1 to teleport) which lets that character use it as a skill of
    their own instead of based on a finite(although rechargable) number of
    uses..

    peace,
    kyle

    "keith" <keith@kconnell.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Diablo.net is not an official site if you look here its perfectly
    > normal:
    >
    > http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/normal/ubarbarian.shtml
    >
    > The helm basically allows a Barbarian to change into a Werewolf.

    > There is a PvP guide based around this helm.

    Where to find this guide? Please?
    angst aka poindexstar

    I dont know how
    > much your aware but 1.10 introduced classless skills that as long
    > as the char can wear it and the skill doesnt state 'Druid only' etc
    > they can use that skill.Examples are Chaos claw(WW),Passion
    > weapon(Zeal) and Widowmaker(GA).

Games Video Games