Sanctuary and Portal problems

I'm playing Diablo2 LOD expansion. I've got the Horadric Staff and
I've found my way to the Sanctuary and found the portal. Now what?
Nothing I do with the staff seems to bring the portal to life. Am I
missing something, or am I as dumb as usual, thumb in bum, brain in
neutral? Can anyone help? Thanks
-
Peter James
Remove AT to reply

P F James
2 answers Last reply
More about sanctuary portal problems

    On 23-Feb-2005, Peter James <pfjames@clara.co.uk> wrote:

    > I'm playing Diablo2 LOD expansion. I've got the Horadric Staff and
    > I've found my way to the Sanctuary and found the portal. Now what?
    > Nothing I do with the staff seems to bring the portal to life. Am I
    > missing something, or am I as dumb as usual, thumb in bum, brain in
    > neutral? Can anyone help? Thanks

    The Arcane Sanctuary? You must find Horazon's journal at the end of one of
    the four 'spokes', that will open a portal to the Canyon of the Magi where
    you will have to find the correct tomb of Tal Rasha, go into it and find the
    special room with the seven symbols set into its floor, that is where you
    put the staff.
    btw, you did combine the head and shaft in the cube, right?
    --
    Don't Panic!

    On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:21:20 GMT, "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname>
    wrote:

    >The Arcane Sanctuary? You must find Horazon's journal at the end of one of
    >the four 'spokes', that will open a portal to the Canyon of the Magi where
    >you will have to find the correct tomb of Tal Rasha, go into it and find the
    >special room with the seven symbols set into its floor, that is where you
    >put the staff.
    >btw, you did combine the head and shaft in the cube, right?
    Yes I did. Is this map designed by Slartibartfast by any chance?
    Thanks for the info.
    -
    Peter James
    Remove AT to reply