Rare amazon spear

Hi,

I just found a rare amazon spear with following stats:

Maiden Pike
Damage 23-57
(level 42 required)
+2 Javelin + Spear skills
+2 Amazon skills
4% Mana leech
+x damage based on char level
40% IAS
+26 AR

Would this be any good for an Amazon?

Thanks,

Oliver

Oliver Wenzel <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in news:cvmk5q$u63$03$1@news.t-
online.com:
> Hi,
> I just found a rare amazon spear with following stats:
>
> Maiden Pike
> Damage 23-57
> (level 42 required)
> +2 Javelin + Spear skills
> +2 Amazon skills
> 4% Mana leech
> +x damage based on char level
> 40% IAS
> +26 AR
>
> Would this be any good for an Amazon?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Oliver

Sure, except that the damage is very low. At level 42 you probably want to
have something much more destructive in your hand. If there was +xxx%
enhanced damage, you could consider upgrading it in the cube, but no this
one, I think. Besides, I would imagine most non-bowazon amazon would want
to be able to use shield so a 2h weapon is out of the question.

Hoggie

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

Pretty much no spear is good for an Amazon, and any Amazon who wants to
use a spear will probably use Stoneraven or Steel Pillar. You could
upgrade that one, but since it doesn't have any enhanced damage, it's
probably not worth it.