whats 40 sol runes worth US WEST ladder?

As subject says guys/gal
whats 40 sol runes worth US WEST ladder?

Cheers
11 answers Last reply
More about whats runes worth west ladder

    Chingy wrote:
    > As subject says guys/gal
    > whats 40 sol runes worth US WEST ladder?
    >
    > Cheers
    Almost half an IO! If my calculations are correct.
    27 sols make a Hel 3 Hels make an IO.

    Myself, i'd have just cubed them. Eventually you would have gotten a better
    rune. 40 is alot especially when you could have continued to make higher
    Runes!

    Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.
    "Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com> wrote in message
    > As subject says guys/gal
    > whats 40 sol runes worth US WEST ladder?
    >
    > Cheers

    That's still a better Rune in my books. I'd rather have an Io than 40 sols.

    "Bob Gosler" <bobgosler@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Chingy wrote:
    >> As subject says guys/gal
    >> whats 40 sol runes worth US WEST ladder?
    >>
    >> Cheers
    > Almost half an IO! If my calculations are correct.
    > 27 sols make a Hel 3 Hels make an IO.

    [quoting adjusted]

    Jake Mysterio wrote:
    > "Bob Gosler" <bobgosler@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Chingy wrote:
    > > > As subject says guys/gal
    > > > whats 40 sol runes worth US WEST ladder?
    > > >
    > > > Cheers
    > > Almost half an IO! If my calculations are correct.
    > > 27 sols make a Hel 3 Hels make an IO.
    >
    > That's still a better Rune in my books. I'd rather have an Io than
    > 40 sols.

    I'd rather have 40 crafted Blood recipe rings than an Io if I can't
    manage to get the Sol runes traded away for stuff I need more.

    On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 07:18:31 +0100, Gundemarie Scholz wrote:

    > [quoting adjusted]
    >
    > Jake Mysterio wrote:
    >> "Bob Gosler" <bobgosler@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    >> > Almost half an IO! If my calculations are correct.
    >> > 27 sols make a Hel 3 Hels make an IO.
    >>
    >> That's still a better Rune in my books. I'd rather have an Io than
    >> 40 sols.
    >
    > I'd rather have 40 crafted Blood recipe rings than an Io if I can't
    > manage to get the Sol runes traded away for stuff I need more.

    Me too, though you could also have traded the 40 Perfect rubys
    you used there for some decent stuff.

    Well it used widely on a recipe these days thats why I asked...

    On Sat, 26 Feb 2005, "Chingy" wrote:

    >> As subject says guys/gal
    >> whats 40 sol runes worth US WEST ladder?

    13 Shael runes, and a Sol left over.

    That's 4 Dol runes, 1 Shael and 1 Sol

    That's 1 Hel, 1 Dol, 1 Shael, and 1 Sol.

    ???Were you looking for a useful answer???

    (if so you'll have to ask somebody else)

    --

    USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

    LoL

    You're a living Encyclopedia on D2!

    On Thu, 03 Mar 2005, "Jake Mysterio" wrote:

    >> LoL
    >>
    >> You're a living Encyclopedia on D2!

    A useless one generally, but yes.

    And I learned from the folks here.

    >> > ???Were you looking for a useful answer???
    >> >
    >> > (if so you'll have to ask somebody else)
    >> >

    >> > --
    >> >
    >> > USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

    --

    USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

    Useless i wouldn't say that. There's been alot of the information that i've
    read from your msgs that has been rather handy. It's a great Newsgroup and
    that's what i like. People here like yourself are always handing out great
    and handy information.

    On Sat, 05 Mar 2005, "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote:

    >> Useless i wouldn't say that. There's been alot of the information that i've
    >> read from your msgs that has been rather handy.

    Thanks... There are so many here that I look up to I didn't think that I
    was more than a "mee too".

    >> It's a great Newsgroup and
    >> that's what i like. People here like yourself are always handing out great
    >> and handy information.

    You wouldn't believe how much I don't know about this game!

    e.g. a Hone Sundan in a merc's hands is good, with 1 shael in it the
    merc reaches an IAS breakpoint, but 2 shael's won't reach a second
    breakpoint. So the Hone Sundan is typically fitted with 1 shael and 2
    amn. How about a 1/2/3 socket unique cryptic Axe (Tomb Reaver)? How
    many shael runes will help the merc's attack speed? I dunno...

    --

    USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

Games Video Games