whats 40 sol runes worth US WEST ladder?

Chingy wrote:
> As subject says guys/gal
> whats 40 sol runes worth US WEST ladder?
>
> Cheers
Almost half an IO! If my calculations are correct.
27 sols make a Hel 3 Hels make an IO.

Myself, i'd have just cubed them. Eventually you would have gotten a better
rune. 40 is alot especially when you could have continued to make higher
Runes!

Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.
"Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com> wrote in message
> As subject says guys/gal
> whats 40 sol runes worth US WEST ladder?
>
> Cheers

That's still a better Rune in my books. I'd rather have an Io than 40 sols.

"Bob Gosler" <bobgosler@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Chingy wrote:
>> As subject says guys/gal
>> whats 40 sol runes worth US WEST ladder?
>>
>> Cheers
> Almost half an IO! If my calculations are correct.
> 27 sols make a Hel 3 Hels make an IO.

[quoting adjusted]

Jake Mysterio wrote:
> "Bob Gosler" <bobgosler@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Chingy wrote:
> > > As subject says guys/gal
> > > whats 40 sol runes worth US WEST ladder?
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > Almost half an IO! If my calculations are correct.
> > 27 sols make a Hel 3 Hels make an IO.
>
> That's still a better Rune in my books. I'd rather have an Io than
> 40 sols.

I'd rather have 40 crafted Blood recipe rings than an Io if I can't
manage to get the Sol runes traded away for stuff I need more.

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 07:18:31 +0100, Gundemarie Scholz wrote:

> [quoting adjusted]
>
> Jake Mysterio wrote:
>> "Bob Gosler" <bobgosler@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > Almost half an IO! If my calculations are correct.
>> > 27 sols make a Hel 3 Hels make an IO.
>>
>> That's still a better Rune in my books. I'd rather have an Io than
>> 40 sols.
>
> I'd rather have 40 crafted Blood recipe rings than an Io if I can't
> manage to get the Sol runes traded away for stuff I need more.

Me too, though you could also have traded the 40 Perfect rubys
you used there for some decent stuff.

Chingy

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2004

Well it used widely on a recipe these days thats why I asked...

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005, "Chingy" wrote:

>> As subject says guys/gal
>> whats 40 sol runes worth US WEST ladder?

13 Shael runes, and a Sol left over.

That's 4 Dol runes, 1 Shael and 1 Sol

That's 1 Hel, 1 Dol, 1 Shael, and 1 Sol.

???Were you looking for a useful answer???

(if so you'll have to ask somebody else)

--

USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

LoL

You're a living Encyclopedia on D2!

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005, "Jake Mysterio" wrote:

>> LoL
>>
>> You're a living Encyclopedia on D2!

A useless one generally, but yes.

And I learned from the folks here.

>> > ???Were you looking for a useful answer???
>> >
>> > (if so you'll have to ask somebody else)
>> >

>> > --
>> >
>> > USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

--

USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

Useless i wouldn't say that. There's been alot of the information that i've
read from your msgs that has been rather handy. It's a great Newsgroup and
that's what i like. People here like yourself are always handing out great
and handy information.

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005, "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote:

>> Useless i wouldn't say that. There's been alot of the information that i've
>> read from your msgs that has been rather handy.

Thanks... There are so many here that I look up to I didn't think that I
was more than a "mee too".

>> It's a great Newsgroup and
>> that's what i like. People here like yourself are always handing out great
>> and handy information.

You wouldn't believe how much I don't know about this game!

e.g. a Hone Sundan in a merc's hands is good, with 1 shael in it the
merc reaches an IAS breakpoint, but 2 shael's won't reach a second
breakpoint. So the Hone Sundan is typically fitted with 1 shael and 2
amn. How about a 1/2/3 socket unique cryptic Axe (Tomb Reaver)? How
many shael runes will help the merc's attack speed? I dunno...

--

USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper