Socketed item

Hi all.

If I have a socketed item with diff. rune´s, can I remove them again???
If I can..... How????

Xantia
4 answers Last reply
More about socketed item

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:28:24 +0100, Xantia <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:

    > Hi all.
    >
    > If I have a socketed item with diff. rune´s, can I remove them again???
    > If I can..... How????
    >
    > Xantia

    Stick it in your cube with a town portal TOME and a Hel rune and transmute
    and yes, the runes/stuff in the sockets will be gone forever.

    --
    freemont

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:39:47 -0500, Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote:

    > On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:28:24 +0100, Xantia <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all.
    >>
    >> If I have a socketed item with diff. rune´s, can I remove them again???
    >> If I can..... How????
    >>
    >> Xantia
    >>

    > Stick it in your cube with a town portal TOME and a Hel rune and
    > transmute and yes, the runes/stuff in the sockets will be gone forever.

    Sry bout that ^^^, a scroll, not a tome, is enough. (Had cows on the brain)

    --
    freemont

    wrote:

    >Hi all.
    >
    >If I have a socketed item with diff. rune´s, can I remove them again???
    >If I can..... How????

    Insert in the Horadric Cube:

    1 Hel Rune + Scroll of Town Portal + Any Socketed Item = Unsocket that
    item

    It will destroy any runes you have socketed though.

    More recipes here:
    http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml

    --
    Now Playing:

    "Freemont" <yabba@dabba.doo> skrev i en meddelelse
    > On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:39:47 -0500, Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:28:24 +0100, Xantia <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi all.
    >>>
    >>> If I have a socketed item with diff. rune´s, can I remove them again???
    >>> If I can..... How????
    >>>
    >>> Xantia
    >>>

    >> Stick it in your cube with a town portal TOME and a Hel rune and
    >> transmute and yes, the runes/stuff in the sockets will be gone forever.
    >>

    > Sry bout that ^^^, a scroll, not a tome, is enough. (Had cows on the
    > brain)
    >
    > --
    > freemont

    But thanks enyway..........