Very low prices for Geforce 3 and 4s...

eden

Champion
While on Anand, I found an add for this place. Holy crap, 105$ for the Geforce 3!

<A HREF="http://www.enpc.com/cgi-bin/enpc/index.html?mv_pc=AnandTechBanner" target="_new">http://www.enpc.com/cgi-bin/enpc/index.html?mv_pc=AnandTechBanner</A>
I don't know if prices have been this way since a while, and how credible that site is, but damn, this is very affordable stuff, from Visiontek, who is a price gouger in Hull, QC!

--
Is the opportunity to earn money by working, free?

buddry

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
Those prices seem high to me. I have seen lower myself.

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=white>bless</font color=white> <font color=blue>the</font color=blue> <font color=red>U</font color=red><font color=white>S</font color=white><font color=blue>A</font color=blue>

chuck232

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2002
Yeah, the lowest priced VisionTEk Ti4200 128MB in Canada that I've seen is $351CDN. :eek: I can get a Ti4400 for that much easy.

<i>Past mistakes may make you look stupid, but avoiding future ones will make you look smart!</i>

eden

Champion
Which is why I put this website, cuz it surprised me alot. VisionTek sells MX420s at 169$ CDN a piece, while you could get a GF3 standard for less than that according to the US pricing on that website. I don't understand how buddry said those are high, I have yet to see Ti200s MAINSTREAM below 100$ US so far, especially as it being the R9000 PRO's price.

--
Is the opportunity to earn money by working, free?

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
These are US prices. Nothing special, you can get a Radeon 8500 for $87US. Faster and cheaper! You can't go wrong! It comes with 3.3ns RAM too, so it will overclock even better than the GF3.

:wink: <b><i>"A penny saved is a penny earned!"</i></b> :wink:

chuck232

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2002
You gonna come back when there's mods? Maybe you'd make a good one.

<i>Past mistakes may make you look stupid, but avoiding future ones will make you look smart!</i>