1st HC Character

My 1st HC Character is coming along quite well. I've gotten me 2 Runeword
items Ancients Pledge and Spirit. He's wearing Venom Ward Armor and for Act3
NM he's got Fire and Lightning resist at 75, Poison resist at 90 and Cold
resist at 56. Doing ok i say. 604 life. I think he's doing ok... Level 49
now.

Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

On 3-Mar-2005, "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote:

> I think he's doing ok... Level 49 now.
>
> Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Heh, as long as he lives he's "ok".
HC - love it or die. lol
--
Don't Panic!

Got close to dying the other day. He went from about 604 life to about 20
due to amp damage and exploding boss corpse.

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message

> On 3-Mar-2005, "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote:
>
>> I think he's doing ok... Level 49 now.
>>
>> Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.
>
> Heh, as long as he lives he's "ok".
> HC - love it or die. lol
> --
> Don't Panic!

dida

I've got one. HC Druid on 67th lev. but I'm stuck up on "three tenors"
(arreat summit).
It is quite hard to get over, and then I've figure to make ENIGMA and HEART
OF OAK runeword items. Now I've got about 15 Thul runes: All I need is
Chiped topaz (few of them) that I can advance on Amn rune etc...
Where and how to find that gems. I've back on normal difficulty, thought
maybe there I'll find it. Trough all Kurast... found nothing.

Chips frequently found at Stoney Tomb and prior in great quantities.

Dida wrote:
> I've got one. HC Druid on 67th lev. but I'm stuck up on "three tenors"
> (arreat summit).
> It is quite hard to get over, and then I've figure to make ENIGMA and HEART
> OF OAK runeword items. Now I've got about 15 Thul runes: All I need is
> Chiped topaz (few of them) that I can advance on Amn rune etc...
> Where and how to find that gems. I've back on normal difficulty, thought
> maybe there I'll find it. Trough all Kurast... found nothing.

dida

> Oh man, now you did it, you will never find them now. Don't you know D2
> reads minds and will refuse to give you something if you are looking for
> it especially. ;)

No...realy it's true! I've find some... but they are not Topaz (wich I
needed)

Now I've stardet a new game (sorc.)... you'll not beleive: planty of all
kind!
Stash and part of inventory are filled up with chiped gems.
This realy annoys me!

Cheers

On 9-Mar-2005, "Dida" <zivijoooo@net.hr> wrote:

> > Oh man, now you did it, you will never find them now. Don't you know
> > D2
> > reads minds and will refuse to give you something if you are looking
> > for
> > it especially. ;)
>
> No...realy it's true! I've find some... but they are not Topaz (wich I
> needed)
> Now I've stardet a new game (sorc.)... you'll not beleive: planty of all
> kind!
> Stash and part of inventory are filled up with chiped gems.
> This realy annoys me!
>
> Cheers

LoL, yep, told ya so.
But, really, if you take your original character back to normal act 1 and
just go for a walk out of the rogue's camp you should find plenty of chips
and _eventually_ you should/will get the type you desire.
--
Don't Panic!