German speakers: D2 and Lod available for 10 Euro

Karstadt offers the Bestseller Gold edition with Classic and Lod
included currently for 10 Euro. This might make you wonder if you
should get yourself another copy of it for muling, playing, exchanging
the scratched or broken CDs.

Oh, and if anybody abroad should want it for language practising
purposes I could get you one and send it to you, by now I am used to
order batches and deliver them (see
http://groups.google.com/groups?th=2cd85a42e4256479).

--
AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.html

On that special day, Gundemarie Scholz, (spamyousilly@inbox.ru) said...

> Karstadt offers the Bestseller Gold edition with Classic and Lod
> included currently for 10 Euro.

Ugh. I bought it last fall for about 25 bucks. If I only had known this
would happen.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.