Is there no way of PEACE with Diablo ???

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,israel.amix (More info?)

Maybe you're doing it wrong, maybe Diablo is a really nice pet and he
only wants to be hugged by you or eat some chocolate ???

Did you ever try to make peace with him, hug him, give him chocolate
or drink a beer together with him ?

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,israel.amix (More info?)

This is true. But he may actually be a couple of thousand year old woman
that has a bad case of PMS!.... ;-)

Just remember. You can always refer back to the show, There's Something
about Miriam. Don't know if you guys got that overseas but i tell you what.
What a wierd show that was.

Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

On 4 Mar 2005, (Paul Eisner) wrote:

>> Maybe you're doing it wrong, maybe Diablo is a really nice pet and he
>> only wants to be hugged by you or eat some chocolate ???

Dude, I *am* chocolate; and yes he wants to eat chocolate.

And then there's his breath...

>> Did you ever try to make peace with him, hug him, give him chocolate
>> or drink a beer together with him ?

He's eaten me a few times...

--

USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

On that special day, Paul Eisner, (insane_pile@yahoo.co.nz) said...

> Maybe you're doing it wrong, maybe Diablo is a really nice pet and he
> only wants to be hugged by you or eat some chocolate ???
>
> Did you ever try to make peace with him, hug him, give him chocolate
> or drink a beer together with him ?

What group is that, "israel.amix"?

Gabriele "who can be compared to HIM" Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

On 6 Mar 2005 03:18:41 -0000, Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header
(The Anti-Troll) wrote:

>Chances are that I don't subscribe to this newsgroup. I am simply
>monitoring the newsgroups the Anagram Troll is using as his score card. Any
>posts from me are a result of that monitoring. I normally only post to the
>newsgroup being spammed, not to the score card newsgroup, thus I will not
>see any replies directly to this post.
>snipped
So the chances are that you're no better or worse than he. You're
both Trolls and pests. Don't bother to reply, I've killfiled you
both.

-
Peter James
Remove AT to reply

P F James

insane_pile@yahoo.co.nz (Paul Eisner) writes:

> Maybe you're doing it wrong, maybe Diablo is a really nice pet and
> he only wants to be hugged by you or eat some chocolate ???
>
> Did you ever try to make peace with him, hug him, give him chocolate
> or drink a beer together with him ?

You shouldn't give chocolate to Diablo because he metabolizes
theobromine too slowly, so chocolate can poison him.

--
The most important is, :q! this will quit without saving, for when you
delete a whole line on accident. -- TDO

Johnd Fstone <jdfs@softhome.net> wrote:

> You shouldn't give chocolate to Diablo because he metabolizes
> theobromine too slowly, so chocolate can poison him.

and *never* let him eat grapes