Sacred??

Remebering the buzz Sacred made in here about 6 mnth ago... I reckon that it
was no more than a ribble in the pool of Diablo.. Glad I didn't buy it, I
think...

--
_________________________

Meum est propositum in taberna mori

"Hari Seldon" <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> wrote in message
> Remebering the buzz Sacred made in here about 6 mnth ago... I reckon that
> it was no more than a ribble in the pool of Diablo.. Glad I didn't buy it,
> I think...

I got it. Waste of money.
Scaling monsters was a bad idea, and there isnt much variation between
monster types.
Too easy too.

Vladesch wrote:
> "Hari Seldon" <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> wrote in message
>> Remebering the buzz Sacred made in here about 6 mnth ago... I reckon
>> that it was no more than a ribble in the pool of Diablo.. Glad I
>> didn't buy it, I think...
>>

> I got it. Waste of money.
> Scaling monsters was a bad idea, and there isnt much variation between
> monster types.
> Too easy too.

I liked the Seraphim outfits.

--
chainbreaker

> >> Remebering the buzz Sacred made in here about 6 mnth ago... I reckon
> >> that it was no more than a ribble in the pool of Diablo.. Glad I
> >> didn't buy it, I think...
> >>

> > I got it. Waste of money.
> > Scaling monsters was a bad idea, and there isnt much variation between
> > monster types.
> > Too easy too.
>
> I liked the Seraphim outfits.

Funny that this topic resurfaces just now. Because the Sacred Underworld
addon is coming within the next two months.

"Hari Seldon" <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> wrote in message
> Remebering the buzz Sacred made in here about 6 mnth ago... I reckon
> that it was no more than a ribble in the pool of Diablo.. Glad I
> didn't buy it, I think...

I think most of the buzz was... "it's no Diablo 2 replacement." :)

Bought WoW before Christmas and haven't touched my D2 accounts since.

Stu.

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
> 3phAse wrote:
>> "Hari Seldon" <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> wrote in message
>>> Remebering the buzz Sacred made in here about 6 mnth ago... I reckon
>>> that it was no more than a ribble in the pool of Diablo.. Glad I
>>> didn't buy it, I think...
>>
>> I think most of the buzz was... "it's no Diablo 2 replacement." :)
>>
>> Bought WoW before Christmas and haven't touched my D2 accounts since.
>
> Traitor! I used to enjoy playing with you.
>
> Uhhhhh, if you decide to scrap your D2 accounts I'll take 'em off your
> hands, misfitnz with a gmail addy. :) Better than letting them expire.
> --
> ~misfit~

Just sent you an email. :)

> 3phAse wrote:
>> "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message

>>> Traitor! I used to enjoy playing with you.
>>>
>>> Uhhhhh, if you decide to scrap your D2 accounts I'll take 'em off
>>> your hands, misfitnz with a gmail addy. :) Better than letting them
>>> expire. --
>>> ~misfit~
>>
>> Just sent you an email. :)
>
> I didn't get it yet. :-( That's misfitnz (at) gmail.com huh?
> --
> ~misfit~

Second time lucky. Miss-spelt your email addy.