Hi There

I'm a beginner and I'm wondering if there is anyway to unsocket gems.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

harekrishna@bombay.com wrote:

> Hi There
>
> I'm a beginner and I'm wondering if there is anyway to unsocket gems.
> Any help would be appreciated.

"1 Hel Rune + Scroll of Town Portal + Any Socketed Item = Unsocket that item
Warning: This will destroy any gems, runes, or jewels you have socketed.
This is useful if you are not happy with the gems you have socketed and you
want to socket the item in another way."

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml

biki

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:13:32 +0100, biki <biki@tam.i.tu> wrote:

>harekrishna@bombay.com wrote:
>
>> Hi There
>>
>> I'm a beginner and I'm wondering if there is anyway to unsocket gems.
>> Any help would be appreciated.
>>

>"1 Hel Rune + Scroll of Town Portal + Any Socketed Item = Unsocket that item
> Warning: This will destroy any gems, runes, or jewels you have socketed.
> This is useful if you are not happy with the gems you have socketed and you
> want to socket the item in another way."
>
>http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml

is that version 1.10 only?

howldog wrote:

>>"1 Hel Rune + Scroll of Town Portal + Any Socketed Item = Unsocket that
>>item
>> Warning: This will destroy any gems, runes, or jewels you have socketed.
>> This is useful if you are not happy with the gems you have socketed and
>> you want to socket the item in another way."
>>
>>http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml
>>

> is that version 1.10 only?

Diablo II 1.10 Transmuting Formulae
.... so... 1.10 only, I'm afraid...