Diadem vs Tiara vs xxx (embue/re-roll/level)

I remember that Diadems have a fixed ilvl lf something good, but I can't
find this information on Arreat Summit. I found a white tiara and
wonder how it compares to a diadem in imbue/reroll ilvl conservation.

--

USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

"Brian Brunner" <brian.brunner@verizon.net.prophet> wrote in message

> I remember that Diadems have a fixed ilvl lf something good, but I can't
> find this information on Arreat Summit. I found a white tiara and
> wonder how it compares to a diadem in imbue/reroll ilvl conservation.

Basically, when imbuing or rerolling a diadem, all circlet mods are possible,
no matter how many times it's been rerolled or the level of the character.

Tiaras *can* have every mod possible, if the character doing the imbuing is
of a high enough level. However, after a reroll or two, the +2 skills mod
will no longer be available; all other mods can still be generated.

Details here:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.diablo/msg/b9545c9d2fbf2b0a

RelMark

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, "RelMark" wrote:

>> "Brian Brunner" wrote
>> >
>> > I remember that Diadems have a fixed ilvl lf something good, but I can't
>> > find this information on Arreat Summit. I found a white tiara and
>> > wonder how it compares to a diadem in imbue/reroll ilvl conservation.
>>
>> Basically, when imbuing or rerolling a diadem, all circlet mods are possible,
>> no matter how many times it's been rerolled or the level of the character.
>>
>> Tiaras *can* have every mod possible, if the character doing the imbuing is
>> of a high enough level. However, after a reroll or two, the +2 skills mod
>> will no longer be available; all other mods can still be generated.
>>
>> Details here:
>> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.diablo/msg/b9545c9d2fbf2b0a
>>
>> RelMark

Thanks.

I got +1 ass skills and 19 resist all, tons of mana, and a bit more so
I'll keep this one for the trappist and carry on.

White Diadems and Ber runes... the search continues.

--

USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper