CE question

Where is the Tristam WP? I see in in the menu but cant find it in Tristam.

Also, Has anyone written all these little nuances down? I have no idea what
to do with half of this stuff, and the website isnt much help.

TIA

angst aka poindexstar

svenbo wrote:

Where is the Tristam WP? I see in in the menu but cant find it in
Tristam.

The wp is hidden in the corners of the wall just slightly above where
the portal used to spawn. The corners jut out a bit and since you can't
see the WP you have to move your player over it as if you know where it
is. It's there.

Blue Jack Sky wrote:
> svenbo wrote:
>
> Where is the Tristam WP? I see in in the menu but cant find it in
> Tristam.
>
> The wp is hidden in the corners of the wall just slightly above where
> the portal used to spawn. The corners jut out a bit and since you can't
> see the WP you have to move your player over it as if you know where it
> is. It's there.

Even knowing where to look it is still hard to find. LOL Keep trying
you will find it.

"sidekick" <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Blue Jack Sky wrote:
>> svenbo wrote:
>>
>> Where is the Tristam WP? I see in in the menu but cant find it in
>> Tristam.
>>
>> The wp is hidden in the corners of the wall just slightly above where
>> the portal used to spawn. The corners jut out a bit and since you can't
>> see the WP you have to move your player over it as if you know where it
>> is. It's there.
> Even knowing where to look it is still hard to find. LOL Keep trying you
> will find it.

Thank you both

angst aka poindexstar