5 accounts looking for a home

Hey all,

Started playing WOW recently and have no time for D2 LOD. I have 5
accounts that need a good home. They are HC Ladder accounts and, sorry, no
Uber items. The accunts contain the following characters:

level Character type

71 Fire/Ice sorc
63 Hammerdin
61 Summoner necro
44 Chanter (ya I know .. lame level but it helps)
30 MA assasin
30 Conc/throw Barb
24 Pally
22 Zon

The rest is mules with low to mid level items. A few nice items here and
there but nothing to write home about.

So if you are interested in HardCore Ladder accounts just make a case for
yourself. I will award the account for the best story or most deserving
reply tommorow and e-mail the passwords to the new account owner ( if anyone
is interested that is). Will make a decision at 5:00 PM CST.

Thanks for looking.. you guys are great. Will probably be back in the next
ladder season.

Regards, Jaffir
16 answers Last reply
More about accounts home

    Actually, I would love to try an MA assasin, almost regardless of the
    realm. I have created a Trapassin but would like to mix it up and see
    how long I last in NM lol. Let me know if I can get the account with
    the MA assasin. Thanks.

    Cool! Thanks...can you get my email off the post, or should I send it
    to you?

    maybe say what realm? :)

    Clincher

    "Jaffir" <jabland@nospam.insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > Hey all,
    >
    > Started playing WOW recently and have no time for D2 LOD. I have 5
    > accounts that need a good home. They are HC Ladder accounts and, sorry,
    no
    > Uber items. The accunts contain the following characters:
    >
    > level Character type
    >
    > 71 Fire/Ice sorc
    > 63 Hammerdin
    > 61 Summoner necro
    > 44 Chanter (ya I know .. lame level but it helps)
    > 30 MA assasin
    > 30 Conc/throw Barb
    > 24 Pally
    > 22 Zon
    >
    > The rest is mules with low to mid level items. A few nice items here and
    > there but nothing to write home about.
    >
    > So if you are interested in HardCore Ladder accounts just make a case for
    > yourself. I will award the account for the best story or most deserving
    > reply tommorow and e-mail the passwords to the new account owner ( if
    anyone
    > is interested that is). Will make a decision at 5:00 PM CST.
    >
    > Thanks for looking.. you guys are great. Will probably be back in the
    next
    > ladder season.
    >
    > Regards, Jaffir

    Actually, I will be on my USEast account this evening, if you want to
    msg me in-game. *jag-redstilleto. Thanks again.

    Ah yes... realm just might help. US East HC Ladder.. sorry

    "Jaffir" <jabland@nospam.insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > Hey all,
    >
    > Started playing WOW recently and have no time for D2 LOD. I have 5
    > accounts that need a good home. They are HC Ladder accounts and, sorry,
    > no Uber items. The accunts contain the following characters:
    >
    > level Character type
    >
    > 71 Fire/Ice sorc
    > 63 Hammerdin
    > 61 Summoner necro
    > 44 Chanter (ya I know .. lame level but it helps)
    > 30 MA assasin
    > 30 Conc/throw Barb
    > 24 Pally
    > 22 Zon
    >
    > The rest is mules with low to mid level items. A few nice items here and
    > there but nothing to write home about.
    >
    > So if you are interested in HardCore Ladder accounts just make a case for
    > yourself. I will award the account for the best story or most deserving
    > reply tommorow and e-mail the passwords to the new account owner ( if
    > anyone is interested that is). Will make a decision at 5:00 PM CST.
    >
    > Thanks for looking.. you guys are great. Will probably be back in the
    > next ladder season.
    >
    > Regards, Jaffir

    Ahem..... USEast..... sorry bout that chief.

    "Clincher" <drevil23500@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > maybe say what realm? :)
    >
    > Clincher
    >
    > "Jaffir" <jabland@nospam.insightbb.com> wrote in message
    >> Hey all,
    >>
    >> Started playing WOW recently and have no time for D2 LOD. I have 5
    >> accounts that need a good home. They are HC Ladder accounts and, sorry,
    > no
    >> Uber items. The accunts contain the following characters:
    >>
    >> level Character type
    >>
    >> 71 Fire/Ice sorc
    >> 63 Hammerdin
    >> 61 Summoner necro
    >> 44 Chanter (ya I know .. lame level but it helps)
    >> 30 MA assasin
    >> 30 Conc/throw Barb
    >> 24 Pally
    >> 22 Zon
    >>
    >> The rest is mules with low to mid level items. A few nice items here and
    >> there but nothing to write home about.
    >>
    >> So if you are interested in HardCore Ladder accounts just make a case for
    >> yourself. I will award the account for the best story or most deserving
    >> reply tommorow and e-mail the passwords to the new account owner ( if
    > anyone
    >> is interested that is). Will make a decision at 5:00 PM CST.
    >>
    >> Thanks for looking.. you guys are great. Will probably be back in the
    > next
    >> ladder season.
    >>
    >> Regards, Jaffir

    Man, you are't getting any hits on this offer. So, I decided to give
    you another story, but I'd understand it if you'd rather give the
    account to someone else:

    Breathing heavily, the sweat darkening the leather of her thong, she
    approached the stairs. For the fifth time that day, the started to
    brush the hair out of her eyes and nearly scalped herself with the claw
    attached to her right hand. "One of these days," she thought as
    she made her way down the stairs, "I'm going to have to have Charsi
    make these damn things retractable." As she reached the bottom of
    the stairs, she looked left and right, noticing as she did so that her
    Shadow was had disappeared yet again. Muttering under her breath, she
    cast her Shadow again with a wave of her claw...just like her in every
    way, with the intelligence of guano. Her mercenary was not as stupid,
    but looked like he had gone ten rounds with an Urdar. The entry room
    was clear, giving her a moment to breathe...but no, her Shadow had just
    opened up the door to the right, and was busily getting her ass kicked.
    At this point she thought about career choices...why hadn't she gone
    the traps route like her sister? No scars on her, but getting a little
    soft around the middle from standing around letting her traps do the
    hard part. She burst through the door, throwing a spell instinctively
    that darkened the immediate area, and set to work clearing out the
    monsters. Just as she was finishing the last priest, her stupid Shadow
    opened up the next door, and was screaming like a banshee yet again in
    the next room...then utter silence. Bad...very bad, especially
    considering that her mercenary had also apparently died from whatever
    was in there. Before reviving her merc and Shadow, she decided to see
    what she was facing...it would be harder to do with those two geniuses
    at her heels. Which approach: stealth or speed? She decided to try
    speed...taking a moment to cast a spell that helped her run like a
    rabbit on crack, she slipped through the door and immediately turned to
    the right. A weird green glow seemed to appear at her feet, and she
    realized that...damn, should have switched to the shield before coming
    in here! Dodging fireballs and random monsters, she followed the right
    hand wall around, then came face-to-face with an enormous half-naked
    female demon who shouted "DIE, MAGGOT!" in a voice much lower than
    any other female she'd ever heard before. Surgery, she
    thought...that, and a carton of cigarettes a day, by the sound of her.
    She hit the demon three times in quick succession, then threw a
    spinning kick to the demon's crotch, thinking "Let's just see
    what you have down there, shall we?" Nothing tender, apparently,
    either that or well shielded.

    This one's going to take a while, she thought. Time to get the merc
    and Shadow back...and have Charsi sharpen these damn claws again.

    "Jaffir" <jabland@nospam.insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > Hey all,
    >
    > Started playing WOW recently and have no time for D2 LOD. I have 5
    > accounts that need a good home. They are HC Ladder accounts and, sorry,
    > no Uber items. The accunts contain the following characters:
    >
    > level Character type
    >
    > 71 Fire/Ice sorc
    > 63 Hammerdin
    > 61 Summoner necro
    > 44 Chanter (ya I know .. lame level but it helps)
    > 30 MA assasin
    > 30 Conc/throw Barb
    > 24 Pally
    > 22 Zon
    >
    > The rest is mules with low to mid level items. A few nice items here and
    > there but nothing to write home about.
    >
    > So if you are interested in HardCore Ladder accounts just make a case for
    > yourself. I will award the account for the best story or most deserving
    > reply tommorow and e-mail the passwords to the new account owner ( if
    > anyone is interested that is). Will make a decision at 5:00 PM CST.
    >
    > Thanks for looking.. you guys are great. Will probably be back in the
    > next ladder season.
    >
    > Regards, Jaffir

    If you give me one I'll try to keep it alive for a very long time.
    That's all I can promise, no story, just that I'll play it as well as I can.
    How *does* one receive a char from someone else, btw?
    Username and password, or is it a file of some sort?

    --
    Rusty
    www.rbwaters.com

    Heh, thanks...I had time during class and I was bored.

    I can take the hammerin if its still available. Thanks Send to
    Gone_south_97@yahoo.com

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:08:22 GMT, "Russell B. Waters"
    <russell.waters@gmail.com> wrote:

    >"Jaffir" <jabland@nospam.insightbb.com> wrote in message
    >> Hey all,
    >>
    >> Started playing WOW recently and have no time for D2 LOD. I have 5
    >> accounts that need a good home. They are HC Ladder accounts and, sorry,
    >> no Uber items. The accunts contain the following characters:
    >>
    >> level Character type
    >>
    >> 71 Fire/Ice sorc
    >> 63 Hammerdin
    >> 61 Summoner necro
    >> 44 Chanter (ya I know .. lame level but it helps)
    >> 30 MA assasin
    >> 30 Conc/throw Barb
    >> 24 Pally
    >> 22 Zon
    >>
    >> The rest is mules with low to mid level items. A few nice items here and
    >> there but nothing to write home about.
    >>
    >> So if you are interested in HardCore Ladder accounts just make a case for
    >> yourself. I will award the account for the best story or most deserving
    >> reply tommorow and e-mail the passwords to the new account owner ( if
    >> anyone is interested that is). Will make a decision at 5:00 PM CST.
    >>
    >> Thanks for looking.. you guys are great. Will probably be back in the
    >> next ladder season.
    >>
    >> Regards, Jaffir
    >>

    >If you give me one I'll try to keep it alive for a very long time.
    >That's all I can promise, no story, just that I'll play it as well as I can.
    >How *does* one receive a char from someone else, btw?
    >Username and password, or is it a file of some sort?

    <Partial TP and inline comments for easy read>

    Great story. But while there are more qualified editors around,
    I still would like to give a tiny advice: break down your work
    into paragraphs where one paragraph only contains one idea. See
    how your story looks if broken down in smaller paragraphs as
    modified inline below ^_^

    Bing

    "Russell B. Waters" <russell.waters@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Jaffir" <jabland@nospam.insightbb.com> wrote in message
    >> Hey all,
    >>
    >> Started playing WOW recently and have no time for D2 LOD. I have 5
    >> accounts that need a good home. They are HC Ladder accounts and, sorry,
    >> no Uber items. The accunts contain the following characters:
    >>
    >> level Character type
    >>
    >> 71 Fire/Ice sorc
    >> 63 Hammerdin
    >> 61 Summoner necro
    >> 44 Chanter (ya I know .. lame level but it helps)
    >> 30 MA assasin
    >> 30 Conc/throw Barb
    >> 24 Pally
    >> 22 Zon
    >>
    >> The rest is mules with low to mid level items. A few nice items here and
    >> there but nothing to write home about.
    >>
    >> So if you are interested in HardCore Ladder accounts just make a case for
    >> yourself. I will award the account for the best story or most deserving
    >> reply tommorow and e-mail the passwords to the new account owner ( if
    >> anyone is interested that is). Will make a decision at 5:00 PM CST.
    >>
    >> Thanks for looking.. you guys are great. Will probably be back in the
    >> next ladder season.
    >>
    >> Regards, Jaffir
    >>

    > If you give me one I'll try to keep it alive for a very long time.
    > That's all I can promise, no story, just that I'll play it as well as I
    > can.
    > How *does* one receive a char from someone else, btw?
    > Username and password, or is it a file of some sort?
    >
    > --
    > Rusty
    > www.rbwaters.com

    I may not agree with your choice of characters or politics on your website
    but there isone thing that makes you damn ok in my book:
    http://www.rbwaters.com/fun_stuff/viking_kittens.html

    I was heartbroken when Veitch went commercial.

    Rhatt
    http://www.rathergood.com/

    (altho "We like the Moon" is catchy in its own way:)

    Excellent suggestion. Here is the re-formatted version:

[...]

    Perhaps I misled the members of this group. When I said I was in
    class, I didn't mean as a student. I'm the teacher, and the students
    were working on a lab. It's a Java programming class at a company.
    I'm 51, and to quote Richard Brautigan: "I cannot recall the point at
    which I ceased being a promising young man."

    If any of those accounts are still lonely and looking for a new home,
    please consider me. I have fun with hardcore charaters because I'm a
    masocist who like to see all of her hardwork in building up a character
    occasionally go down the tubes due to bad luck or a delusional moment
    thinking that 'yes' I can take on Diablo myself.....

    Well, you get the picture.

    I promise to give such a character regular care and feeding, tuck it in at
    night, and read it a bedtime story if it asks nicely.

    ;-)

    BlackMorrigan (USEast acct name)
    morrigansylvan[at]yahoo[dot com

    On that special day, The Great Wah, (tomfulton@mentor-
    communications.com) said...

    > Heh, thanks...I had time during class and I was bored.

    That sounds like a gifted kid in the wrong school...

    Contact
    http://www.mensa.org/home.php

    for a much more interesting time. They know your problem quite well.

    Gabriele Neukam

    Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

    just so, at no cost.

World Of Warcraft Video Games