Chaos Empire stuff from eggs

Hey All
A guy told me, that i could put 3 horns in the cube with rare eg. mace with
a lot of enhanced damage, and i got a good weapon, it worked fine.
BUT
Are there other tricks?, what to do with the eye, brain, heart you get
(Besides making runes and jewels) - what with the other items like the horn
you get (klik om them and you get a charm)
Maybe you guys have a link to a good CE homepage !

Bertram

On 16-Mar-2005, "Bertram" <bertramREMOVE@post.cybercity.dk> wrote:

> Hey All
> A guy told me, that i could put 3 horns in the cube with rare eg. mace
> with
> a lot of enhanced damage, and i got a good weapon, it worked fine.
> BUT
> Are there other tricks?, what to do with the eye, brain, heart you get
> (Besides making runes and jewels) - what with the other items like the
> horn
> you get (klik om them and you get a charm)
> Maybe you guys have a link to a good CE homepage !
>
> Bertram

See the readme that came with the mod. Yes, there are other recipes that
use the other body parts, look under cube recipes. The readme.html file
is in your D2 folder, you can open it with any browser. The author has
told me that some parts of it are out-of-date but most of it is still
'true'.
--
Don't Panic!

TRENDING THREADS