Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

D2 Modding

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 4:18:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Any Descent Modders Out There??
Sup

More about : modding

Anonymous
March 16, 2005 4:31:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:18:46 -0500, "DirtyBallz" <Rose@Roses.com>
wrote:

>Any Descent Modders Out There??
>Sup
>


I dont know about decent, but, i made my own.....

how about you?
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 9:54:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

On 16-Mar-2005, "DirtyBallz" <Rose@Roses.com> wrote:

> Any Descent Modders Out There??

Yes.
Not me, but check out:
http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1...
That is the Chaos Empire mod forum, but the site has a whole bunch of
modders stuff.
--
Don't Panic!
Related resources
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 9:54:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message
news:Qh%Zd.6357$qf2.222@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>
> On 16-Mar-2005, "DirtyBallz" <Rose@Roses.com> wrote:
>
>> Any Descent Modders Out There??
>
> Yes.
> Not me, but check out:
> http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1...
> That is the Chaos Empire mod forum, but the site has a whole bunch of
> modders stuff.
> --
> Don't Panic!

Thanks for the forum lead, you saved me asking for alot of help.

Is that a really pic of you? Wow you have a lot better combover than I
do...

angst aka poindexstar
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 12:06:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

On 16-Mar-2005, "svenbo" <x@s.net> wrote:

> Is that a really pic of you? Wow you have a lot better combover than I
> do...
>
> angst aka poindexstar

lol, no, that is the actor that played Arthur Dent in the BBC movie
"Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
ArtDent is my online alias, if you really need/want to know my real name
for some reason, check my 'organization' in my headers.
At 50 yrs young I still have my own full head of hair, just like my 78 yr
old dad.
--
Don't Panic!
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 4:40:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

ArtDent wrote:

>> Is that a really pic of you? Wow you have a lot better combover than I
>> do...


> lol, no, that is the actor that played Arthur Dent in the BBC movie
> "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"

There is a new one on the way ;-)
http://bvim-qt.vitalstream.com/HitchhikersGuide/HG2G_Tr...

Koile
!