Sup
5 answers Last reply
More about modding

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:18:46 -0500, "DirtyBallz" <Rose@Roses.com>
    wrote:

    >Any Descent Modders Out There??
    >Sup

    I dont know about decent, but, i made my own.....

    how about you?

    On 16-Mar-2005, "DirtyBallz" <Rose@Roses.com> wrote:

    > Any Descent Modders Out There??

    Yes.
    Not me, but check out:
    http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=104
    That is the Chaos Empire mod forum, but the site has a whole bunch of
    modders stuff.
    --
    Don't Panic!

    "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message

    > On 16-Mar-2005, "DirtyBallz" <Rose@Roses.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Any Descent Modders Out There??
    >
    > Yes.
    > Not me, but check out:
    > http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=104
    > That is the Chaos Empire mod forum, but the site has a whole bunch of
    > modders stuff.
    > --
    > Don't Panic!

    Thanks for the forum lead, you saved me asking for alot of help.

    Is that a really pic of you? Wow you have a lot better combover than I
    do...

    angst aka poindexstar

    On 16-Mar-2005, "svenbo" <x@s.net> wrote:

    > Is that a really pic of you? Wow you have a lot better combover than I
    > do...
    >
    > angst aka poindexstar

    lol, no, that is the actor that played Arthur Dent in the BBC movie
    "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
    ArtDent is my online alias, if you really need/want to know my real name
    for some reason, check my 'organization' in my headers.
    At 50 yrs young I still have my own full head of hair, just like my 78 yr
    old dad.
    --
    Don't Panic!

    ArtDent wrote:

    >> Is that a really pic of you? Wow you have a lot better combover than I
    >> do...

    > lol, no, that is the actor that played Arthur Dent in the BBC movie
    > "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"

    There is a new one on the way ;-)
    http://bvim-qt.vitalstream.com/HitchhikersGuide/HG2G_Trailer2_0197_3000.mov

    Koile