Yoohoo!! u? Who?

Anybody seen u around here lately? I'm getting worried. I e-mailed, and he
didn't respond. Wondering where he went off to now...

Darrel Hoffman - Lvl 27+2 Game Guru
(And I still never got my prize...)

"Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Anybody seen u around here lately? I'm getting worried. I e-mailed, and
he
> didn't respond. Wondering where he went off to now...
>
> Darrel Hoffman - Lvl 27+2 Game Guru
> (And I still never got my prize...)

Look for him in alt.games.warcraft :eek:)

Walt

--
-------------
Europe SC non-ladder

DARREL!

"Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote in message
> Anybody seen u around here lately?

um, how about "Anybody seen DARREL around lately".

I chucked that email address, went to pay-for-play :( That's why you could
reach me at it. I'll get a better one soon and let you know what it is.

Your prize came back to me, but it had the right address, so i was afraid to
send it out again in case you moved or something. Did UPS just gank it all
up? Want me to just re-send it?

Anex....Explodeazon, and yes, it's true, I'm going posting-crazy over at
alt.games.warcraft

> Anybody seen u around here lately? I'm getting worried. I e-mailed, and
> he
> didn't respond. Wondering where he went off to now...

He started a thread here just 3 days ago... scroll down :) (or up, or
sideways, or out, or whatever...)

Mvh. Otto

you arent checking your last post?

Clincher

"Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote in message
> Anybody seen u around here lately? I'm getting worried. I e-mailed, and
he
> didn't respond. Wondering where he went off to now...
>
> Darrel Hoffman - Lvl 27+2 Game Guru
> (And I still never got my prize...)

> you arent checking your last post?

Hmm. I didn't see my last post on the server, I assumed it didn't send
properly...

> um, how about "Anybody seen DARREL around lately".
>
> I chucked that email address, went to pay-for-play :( That's why you
could
> reach me at it. I'll get a better one soon and let you know what it is.
>
> Your prize came back to me, but it had the right address, so i was afraid
> send it out again in case you moved or something. Did UPS just gank it
all
> up? Want me to just re-send it?

Hmm. Did you send it by confirmed or something? If the UPS guy came during
the day and I wasn't there to sign for it, I wouldn't get it. I didn't see
one of those "failed delivery notices" on the door, though, either. Let me
know what your new e-mail address is, and I'll check to make sure that you
got the address correctly...

Darrel Hoffman - Lvl 27+2 Game Guru
(Maybe he tripped on those brown shorts...)

that would explain it ;)

i asked how you are doing, havent seen you online in a long time.

> > you arent checking your last post?
>
> Hmm. I didn't see my last post on the server, I assumed it didn't send
> properly...

nope, just regular post. I meant to write USPS not U.P.S. Not a huge
package but big enough that maybe the mailman didn't want to put it into a
mail slot possibly and just returned it to sender.

I'll hunt down a new email address for you to contact me at.

Anex......Explodeazon, get brown

On 17-Mar-2005, "Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote:

> Hmm. I didn't see my last post on the server, I assumed it didn't send
> properly...

I saw somebody reply to a post of yours that looks like it is dated 2009.
I do not see the original post of yours, just the reply.
--
Don't Panic!

> > Hmm. I didn't see my last post on the server, I assumed it didn't send
> > properly...
>
> I saw somebody reply to a post of yours that looks like it is dated 2009.
> I do not see the original post of yours, just the reply.

That's weird. My computer clock has gone crazy before, but not on this
machine. There were a bunch of posts of mine a while back that were
accidentally dated 2007, but that was on another computer, and over a year
ago. The clock is fine here.

Darrel Hoffman - Lvl 27+2 Game Guru
(Hey, it's the post office song - "Time keeps on slipping, into the
future...")

> that would explain it ;)
>
> i asked how you are doing, havent seen you online in a long time.

I lurk still, in case anybody comes up with something interesting. I may
come back for Ladder Season #3, but mostly I've just been playing a lot of
Morrowind. I've been hanging out in a.g.mw as well, so you might see me
there. It's too bad this game is SP-only.

Darrel Hoffman - Lvl 27+2 Game Guru
(At least with D2 I could *pretend* I had a social life. With MW, there's
no deluding myself. Oh well.)

Saber

u want a gmail account? once i figure out how, i can set ya up with one, i
think u get like a gig of space or something crazy like that. and it has
all the toppings for the great price of free, all while being tied into
google. heh.

--
The Randomly Posting Saber