I've been trying to find out what the mysterious scrolls are for, no luck
so far. Anyone know what they do? I think I read somewhere they are
supposed to give tips but all that ever happens when I right click on one is
it disappears.

My account was suspended the other day on jenworld.de server, I'm still not
sure why. I got a text message during a game saying my account was
suspended. I haven't violated the TOS except for a couple of lag spikes. I
guess those lag spikes (1500-4500 ping) make it real interesting for me
playing hardcore, at least the lag monster hasn't got me, though I thought
it might a few times. Has anyone else had their account suspended and/or
not knowing why? Yes, having a high ping rate is a violation of the TOS.
But I generally won't stay in a game if my ping rate goes over 200 since
that can kill you fast in hardcore.

How does one get dolls out of the doll stash?

Thanks for all of your help.

John McLaughlin wrote:
> I've been trying to find out what the mysterious scrolls are for, no luck
> so far. Anyone know what they do? I think I read somewhere they are
> supposed to give tips but all that ever happens when I right click on one is
> it disappears.

They dont do anything. I think they are left over from a previous
version and have been turned off but not removed.

> My account was suspended the other day on jenworld.de server, I'm still not
> sure why. I got a text message during a game saying my account was
> suspended. I haven't violated the TOS except for a couple of lag spikes. I
> guess those lag spikes (1500-4500 ping) make it real interesting for me
> playing hardcore, at least the lag monster hasn't got me, though I thought
> it might a few times. Has anyone else had their account suspended and/or
> not knowing why? Yes, having a high ping rate is a violation of the TOS.
> But I generally won't stay in a game if my ping rate goes over 200 since
> that can kill you fast in hardcore.
>
> How does one get dolls out of the doll stash?
>
> Thanks for all of your help.

Diane

"John McLaughlin" <mrbluenot@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

> I've been trying to find out what the mysterious scrolls are for, no
> luck so far. Anyone know what they do? I think I read somewhere they
> are supposed to give tips but all that ever happens when I right click
> on one is it disappears.
>
> My account was suspended the other day on jenworld.de server, I'm
> still not sure why. I got a text message during a game saying my
> account was suspended. I haven't violated the TOS except for a couple
> of lag spikes. I guess those lag spikes (1500-4500 ping) make it real
> interesting for me playing hardcore, at least the lag monster hasn't
> got me, though I thought it might a few times. Has anyone else had
> their account suspended and/or not knowing why? Yes, having a high
> ping rate is a violation of the TOS. But I generally won't stay in a
> game if my ping rate goes over 200 since that can kill you fast in
> hardcore.
>
> How does one get dolls out of the doll stash?
>
> Thanks for all of your help.

Mysterious scrolls do nothing. Could have been a part of a prior
version of the mod, but in 7.50 and 7.51 they do absolutely nothing.

Dolls do not come out of the doll stash. So, be careful not to put the
7 Character dolls, (Sin, Zon, Barb, etc.) into the stash. All the
others go there.

Diane

TRENDING THREADS