dida

Is there any other way to transmute runes...
El + El + El = Eld
Eld + Ed + Eld = Tir

etc.

this is too slow!

Please, if somebody know how to advance runes... little bit faster!

Thanks

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 19:17:17 +0200, Dida wrote:

> Is there any other way to transmute runes...
> El + El + El = Eld
> Eld + Ed + Eld = Tir
>
> etc.
>
> this is too slow!
>
> Please, if somebody know how to advance runes... little bit faster!

There isn't any easy method to find high runes yourself. The
two most popular ones are to kill the Countess on hell level
over and over (she usually drops a rune or two, though most
will be low level) and to have many characters complete the
HellForge quest in Act4 on NM and Hell level - this always
gives some runes that have a good chance to be good ones.

On realms, one can trade items for runes and visa versa.
In SP, if you want to "cheat" you can probably download
some runes from somewhere or you can dupe the runes you
have by transfering them to Atma while the game is still
running.

keith

Well if only Els dropped it would seem slow but other
runes drop plenty enough.Its getting above Gul that
can be near impossible unless you play online where
you can trade items for runes.

dida

> or you can dupe the runes you
> have by transfering them to Atma while the game is still
> running.

How can I do that? Can You explain to me, please.
What is Atma?

Thanks

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:22:51 +0200, Dida wrote:

>> or you can dupe the runes you
>> have by transfering them to Atma while the game is still
>> running.
>>

> How can I do that? Can You explain to me, please.
> What is Atma?

ATMA is a very useful utility program for SP players
that allows you to transfer items to and from an infinite
size, organized stash file.

You can download it here:

http://atma.diabloii.net/

It operates on the stash file and file based representation
of your chars, so it doesn't affect a running instance of
the program. So if you transfer any items, including runes,
from one of your chars to a stash while that char is
loaded in the Diablo program, and then you save and exit
the Diablo program, you will have made a duplicate of the
items since they will be in ATMAs stash and re-saved by
the Diablo program to the character file. By doing that
over and over with runes and gems, and then cubing them up,
you could easily make any runes you wanted in a few hours,
starting with an el and 1 type of each chipped gem.

Some people will also trade runes for Pgems. Make Pgems, store em and trade
em for runes. You always come across gems in your games. Don't be afraid to
transmute them. I've made me a Gem Mule and Rune Mule character just for the
purpose of Transmuting and storing them. Also don't worry about sacrificing
a nice piece of equipment either. It can be worth it in the long rune.

Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.