short forms

i've been on this community for a few weeks and i know i've seen some
information relating to the short forms, but as i've not yet seen a
group FAQ or anything, could someone point me to a location that has
all the short forms explained? :) i can figure out some of the
meanings, but others are really eluding me.

cassandra

On 29-Mar-2005, forever darkness <spirit@cyberbeach.netSpAmBoT> wrote:

> i've been on this community for a few weeks and i know i've seen some
> information relating to the short forms, but as i've not yet seen a
> group FAQ or anything, could someone point me to a location that has
> all the short forms explained? :) i can figure out some of the
> meanings, but others are really eluding me.
>
> cassandra

For the abbreviations:
http://users.zoominternet.net/~shorts/Orchidsguide1.htm
A really good faq: