The Real Picard

Archived from groups: alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.comp.freeware.games,alt.games.subspace,alt.subspace (More info?)

Hey, I just wanted to say HELLO to all my friends out there, so um, HELLO!

Peace.

--

The Real Picard

"Loving God & Loving People - The 2 most important things to me!"

http://www.turreteast.com

Archived from groups: alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.comp.freeware.games,alt.games.subspace,alt.subspace (More info?)

Bite Me

"The Real Picard" <box1113@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey, I just wanted to say HELLO to all my friends out there, so um, HELLO!
>
> Peace.
>
> --
>
> The Real Picard
>
> "Loving God & Loving People - The 2 most important things to me!"
>
> http://www.turreteast.com

Archived from groups: alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.comp.freeware.games,alt.games.subspace,alt.subspace (More info?)

Husker Du, you'd LIKE that, wouldn't you - you pimple headed boyscout
hunter.