The Real Picard

Archived from groups: alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.comp.freeware.games,alt.games.subspace,alt.subspace (More info?)

Hey, I just wanted to say HELLO to all my friends out there, so um, HELLO!

Peace.

--

The Real Picard

"Loving God & Loving People - The 2 most important things to me!"

http://www.turreteast.com
More about real picard
  1. Archived from groups: alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.comp.freeware.games,alt.games.subspace,alt.subspace (More info?)

    Bite Me

    "The Real Picard" <box1113@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hey, I just wanted to say HELLO to all my friends out there, so um, HELLO!
    >
    > Peace.
    >
    > --
    >
    > The Real Picard
    >
    > "Loving God & Loving People - The 2 most important things to me!"
    >
    > http://www.turreteast.com

  2. Archived from groups: alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.comp.freeware.games,alt.games.subspace,alt.subspace (More info?)

    Husker Du, you'd LIKE that, wouldn't you - you pimple headed boyscout
    hunter.

    --

    "Husker Du" <none@none.moc> wrote in message
    > Bite Me
    >
    > "The Real Picard" <box1113@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hey, I just wanted to say HELLO to all my friends out there, so um,
    >> HELLO!
    >>
    >> Peace.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> The Real Picard
    >>
    >> "Loving God & Loving People - The 2 most important things to me!"
    >>
    >> http://www.turreteast.com

Freeware Games Video Games