Socket question

Hi Group,

i remember that i once looked up (on some website i cant seem to find
anymore) at which level a certain item would get how many sockets (in
this case the max possible)...

Does anyone know where i could find that info?

Thanks
HAnsi

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Hansi wrote:
> Hi Group,
>
> i remember that i once looked up (on some website i cant seem to find

> anymore) at which level a certain item would get how many sockets (in

> this case the max possible)...
>
> Does anyone know where i could find that info?
>
> Thanks
> HAnsi

Everything you want to know about items, including sockets, can be
found at www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Hansi wrote:
> well, thanks, but that doesnt give me the info i am looking for...
>
> I need to know at which point in the game i can find a 6 socket
crystal
> sword, or a 4 socket gothic plate at the earliest.
>
> And that site only tells me the maximun number of sockets an item can

> have, but that i know, but i also know (at least i think so) that you

> cant find a 6 socket crystal sword in act1 normal..
>
> Hansi
> >

> > Everything you want to know about items, including sockets, can be
> > found at www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items

I believe that all items are limited to 3 sockets in normal. In
nightmare, weapons can get 4 sockets. Once you arrive in hell, 4 socket
armours/shields and 5/6 socket weapons become available.

I'm sure someone here will correct me if I am wrong about this.

-Jason

well, thanks, but that doesnt give me the info i am looking for...

I need to know at which point in the game i can find a 6 socket crystal
sword, or a 4 socket gothic plate at the earliest.

And that site only tells me the maximun number of sockets an item can
have, but that i know, but i also know (at least i think so) that you
cant find a 6 socket crystal sword in act1 normal..

Hansi

> Everything you want to know about items, including sockets, can be
> found at www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items

sliver

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2005

"Hansi" <h.ruebenkamp@gmx.de> wrote in message
> well, thanks, but that doesnt give me the info i am looking for...
>
> I need to know at which point in the game i can find a 6 socket crystal
> sword, or a 4 socket gothic plate at the earliest.
>
> And that site only tells me the maximun number of sockets an item can
> have, but that i know, but i also know (at least i think so) that you cant
> find a 6 socket crystal sword in act1 normal..
<snip>

http://www.diabloii.net/items/sockets-list.shtml There ya go 8D

--
In a World Full of Insanity
Here I Stand.

thanks, that was just what i was looking for..

Hansi