New ATMA version

New (current) version is 5.04E !

http://atma.diabloii.net/

On that special day, Ralf Baumhoefer, (fcbayern_owp@yahoo.com) said...

> New (current) version is 5.04E !
>
> http://atma.diabloii.net/

Can it be installed over the former one? I have my stashes in a
different folder, but un-installing and losing the contents of the Bank
of ATMA wouldn't be that great...

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

Ja, ich hab's drueber installiert.

Yes, you can install over the old prog.
What stashes ? Your talking of the ".d2x" files ? If so, no problem.

"Gabriele Neukam" <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:d33n5j$jco$02$3@news.t-online.com...

On 7-Apr-2005, Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de>
wrote:

> > New (current) version is 5.04E !
> >
> > http://atma.diabloii.net/
>
> Can it be installed over the former one? I have my stashes in a
> different folder, but un-installing and losing the contents of the Bank
> of ATMA wouldn't be that great...

As Ralf already said the .d2x files are unchanged all that is left is
talking about the bank.
If you do lose it, you could always recreate any amount you like by
'cheating', open a character in ATMA while it is open (paused) in Diablo,
take all their money, close ATMA, play a few minutes so Diablo resaves the
character with their money again, pause Diablo, open ATMA, repeat as often
as desired.
--
Don't Panic!

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 20:41:16 GMT, in alt.games.diablo2 "ArtDent"
<par@noyd.invalidname> wrote:

>On 7-Apr-2005, Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de>
>wrote:
>
>> > New (current) version is 5.04E !
>> >
>> > http://atma.diabloii.net/
>>
>> Can it be installed over the former one? I have my stashes in a
>> different folder, but un-installing and losing the contents of the Bank
>> of ATMA wouldn't be that great...
>
>As Ralf already said the .d2x files are unchanged all that is left is
>talking about the bank.
>If you do lose it, you could always recreate any amount you like by
>'cheating', open a character in ATMA while it is open (paused) in Diablo,
>take all their money, close ATMA, play a few minutes so Diablo resaves the
>character with their money again, pause Diablo, open ATMA, repeat as often
>as desired.

It'd be a heck of a lot easier to just open the ATMA_config.ini file in a
text editor (ie notepad) and change the bank funds there (it's the last
line of the file.)
--

Gaze

"Chalk it up to experience" is a euphemism for "Dang I f**ked up!"

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> skrev i en meddelelse

> On 7-Apr-2005, Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de>
> wrote:
>
>> > New (current) version is 5.04E !
>> >
>> > http://atma.diabloii.net/
>>
>> Can it be installed over the former one? I have my stashes in a
>> different folder, but un-installing and losing the contents of the Bank
>> of ATMA wouldn't be that great...
>
> As Ralf already said the .d2x files are unchanged all that is left is
> talking about the bank.
> If you do lose it, you could always recreate any amount you like by
> 'cheating', open a character in ATMA while it is open (paused) in Diablo,
> take all their money, close ATMA, play a few minutes so Diablo resaves the
> character with their money again, pause Diablo, open ATMA, repeat as often
> as desired.
> --
> Don't Panic!

Or just open a rich character, transfer all gold to the bank, close
character WITHOUT saving (uncheck the "autosave" option), re-open the
character, transfer all gold to the bank, close character, open character,
transfer gold...
--
Jonas

My DVD's: http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Jonasgaarde