What do you think about this combination.

Multi-Arrow
Immolation Arrow
Critical Strike
Valkyrie

Merc = Holy Freeze.

I just started using my Edge Crossbow.

Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Hi,

"Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in news:4257b4f8$1
@news.comindico.com.au:

> What do you think about this combination.
>
> Multi-Arrow
> Immolation Arrow
> Critical Strike
> Valkyrie
>
> Merc = Holy Freeze.
>
> I just started using my Edge Crossbow.

lots of baddies in Hell are fire immune. With maxed Exploding arrow as
synergy, Immo does around 1K damage. Could be nice with 100% Pierce,
though.

I'm going 10+ Strafe, max Freezing Arrow, Cold Arrow, Valk and rest as
needed (like in Dodge, Avoid, Evade..).

Regards,

Oliver

Oliver Wenzel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in news:4257b4f8$1
> @news.comindico.com.au:
>

>>What do you think about this combination.
>>
>>Multi-Arrow
>>Immolation Arrow
>>Critical Strike
>>Valkyrie
>>
>>Merc = Holy Freeze.
>>
>>I just started using my Edge Crossbow.
>

> lots of baddies in Hell are fire immune. With maxed Exploding arrow as
> synergy, Immo does around 1K damage. Could be nice with 100% Pierce,
> though.
>
> I'm going 10+ Strafe, max Freezing Arrow, Cold Arrow, Valk and rest as
> needed (like in Dodge, Avoid, Evade..).
>
> Regards,
>
> Oliver
My bowazon is a strafer using Brand and marrows for the synergy. WF is
actually a higher damage weapon, But the bone spear from brand just
looks "cool".