Level 77 Bowazon in Hell?

Hi,

with the help of my Enchantress I levelled up my Bowazon to level 77. I
equipped her for hell diff and wonder about where to put my skill points
now.

She has 80 stat and 19 skill points saved up.

STR 98 RES w/WWS 75 all
DEX 202 RES w/GSA 67/68/69/40
VIT 115

Equipment is Kira's Guardian (55 res all, CBF, 15%IAS), Cat's Eye (20%
IAS),
Duress armor, crafted gloves with 20%IAS and crafted boots with res.
With GSA (Shael'ed = 70%IAS) and the IAS from all the stuff I get to the
important 125%IAS break point (2 fpa).
I had to give up a bunch of +skills to get there, but I think it's well
worth it. 2 instead of 3 fpa Strafe means 50% more damage.

Skills:

Strafe 11
CA 6
FA 8
MS 3
D/A/E 2
Valk 12
CS/PE/PI 3/2/7

With pre-buff equipment I can cast a level 23 Valk. I think I should get
FA/CA up to 15/10 skill level and put the remaining skill points into the
passive tree as needed.

Is it worth to upgrade the Goldstrike Arch bow? It looks like that
doesn't add too much damage?

Where to put the stat points? I've got about 600 life after items? How to
split up the 80 stat points?

Thanks,

Oliver

"Oliver Wenzel" <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> with the help of my Enchantress I levelled up my Bowazon to level 77. I
> equipped her for hell diff and wonder about where to put my skill points
> now.
>
> She has 80 stat and 19 skill points saved up.
>
> STR 98 RES w/WWS 75 all
> DEX 202 RES w/GSA 67/68/69/40
> VIT 115
>
> Equipment is Kira's Guardian (55 res all, CBF, 15%IAS), Cat's Eye (20%
> IAS),
> Duress armor, crafted gloves with 20%IAS and crafted boots with res.
> With GSA (Shael'ed = 70%IAS) and the IAS from all the stuff I get to the
> important 125%IAS break point (2 fpa).
> I had to give up a bunch of +skills to get there, but I think it's well
> worth it. 2 instead of 3 fpa Strafe means 50% more damage.

Nice!!

> Skills:
>
> Strafe 11
> CA 6
> FA 8
> MS 3
> D/A/E 2
> Valk 12
> CS/PE/PI 3/2/7
>
> With pre-buff equipment I can cast a level 23 Valk. I think I should get
> FA/CA up to 15/10 skill level and put the remaining skill points into the
> passive tree as needed.

I might get FA to 15-20 if you are using it for actually killing things
:)

> Is it worth to upgrade the Goldstrike Arch bow? It looks like that
> doesn't add too much damage?

How much damage are you doing now?

> Where to put the stat points? I've got about 600 life after items? How to
> split up the 80 stat points?

If it were me, I'd put 50 into Vit, and the rest into Dex. But if you're a
more careful player than I am, you could probably get away with all of them
in Dex if you were so inclined :)

short

Hi,

"short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in news:425a82dc$1_2@127.0.0.1:

> "Oliver Wenzel" <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in message

>> Strafe 11
>> CA 6
>> FA 8
>> MS 3
>> D/A/E 2
>> Valk 12
>> CS/PE/PI 3/2/7
>>
>> With pre-buff equipment I can cast a level 23 Valk. I think I should
>> get FA/CA up to 15/10 skill level and put the remaining skill points
>> into the passive tree as needed.
>>
> I might get FA to 15-20 if you are using it for actually killing
> things

I just moved FA up to 15 und put some more points into passive skills. Now
I still have 5 points left.

>> Is it worth to upgrade the Goldstrike Arch bow? It looks like that
>> doesn't add too much damage?
>>
> How much damage are you doing now?

Strafe damage is 185-745 and FA (2 values) 229-896 and 438-579 before might
merc. I tried upping Strafe but went back to an earlier save as 9 more
skill points didn't do very much for damage. I guess I can get more by just
adding a +9 damage GC (with additional AR/life).

>> Where to put the stat points? I've got about 600 life after items?
>> How to split up the 80 stat points?
>>
> If it were me, I'd put 50 into Vit, and the rest into Dex. But if
> you're a more careful player than I am, you could probably get away
> with all of them in Dex if you were so inclined :)

I put 40 into DEX and 25 to VIT, saving up 15 stat points. Now I have 656
life and 202 dex (after items).

Regards,

Oliver

TRENDING THREADS