Chaos Empire problems, again!!

I am no longer using MH. I still get that damned assertion failure.
The game will freeze, then when I restart my stash will only open to the
page that I last had open. After another restart, the other pages will
open but are empty. Anyone have an idea what would cause an assertion
failure?

What do you mean your stash?

Velox Mortis wrote:
> What do you mean your stash?
>
> In article <fr-dne88FuMVTMbfRVn-qA@adelphia.com>, sidekick
> <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>>I am no longer using MH. I still get that damned assertion failure.
>>The game will freeze, then when I restart my stash will only open to the
>>page that I last had open. After another restart, the other pages will
>>open but are empty. Anyone have an idea what would cause an assertion
>>failure?
Do you play the chaos empire mod?

If so then you should know that the stash it the chest you use to store
stuff in.

On 12-Apr-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

> I am no longer using MH. I still get that damned assertion failure.
> The game will freeze, then when I restart my stash will only open to the
> page that I last had open. After another restart, the other pages will
> open but are empty. Anyone have an idea what would cause an assertion
> failure?

What OS are you running?
What hardware do you have?
What other applications are running in the background?
Any or all of these may be affecting you. Or, it could be something else
entirely.
Truly, this probably should be asked/posted over at the phrozenKeep CEmod
forum so that the author of the mod could try to help you. If you are
'leery' of registering to post, just create a free hotmail or yahoo email
account and use that for signing up, then you never need use that email
addy again afterwords.
The url for the forum is:
http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=104
Good luck, hope you get this fixed, you have had _enough_ problems
already, time to be able to just PLAY.
ps. obviously I have no clue myself how to fix your problem.
--
Don't Panic!

ArtDent wrote:
> On 12-Apr-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>

>>I am no longer using MH. I still get that damned assertion failure.
>>The game will freeze, then when I restart my stash will only open to the
>>page that I last had open. After another restart, the other pages will
>>open but are empty. Anyone have an idea what would cause an assertion
>>failure?
>

> What OS are you running?
> What hardware do you have?
> What other applications are running in the background?
> Any or all of these may be affecting you. Or, it could be something else
> entirely.
> Truly, this probably should be asked/posted over at the phrozenKeep CEmod
> forum so that the author of the mod could try to help you. If you are
> 'leery' of registering to post, just create a free hotmail or yahoo email
> account and use that for signing up, then you never need use that email
> addy again afterwords.
> The url for the forum is:
> http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=104
> Good luck, hope you get this fixed, you have had _enough_ problems
> already, time to be able to just PLAY.
> ps. obviously I have no clue myself how to fix your problem.

OS is win XP
gforce grqaphis card...64 meg I forget which card exactly
no other programs running except for the firewall and anti-virus
I may post this situation on the phrozen keep site.
I wonder if it might be that maphack is still on the computer? It is
not running, but I am running the mod on another computer with no
problems, biggest difference between the 2 machines is MH and the video
card.