Hone Sudan sockets

Just found a Hone Sudan on USEast SCL and was wondering what to socket
in it for my Barb's Might Merc....suggestions?

Also, I think that upgrading it would force me to use Hels in it to
allow the Merc to use it,....so I'm not sure if that is a better route
to go then other socket ideas.

In article <d3olg3.348.1@fairground.synaptic.net.nz>,
~misfit~ <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:
>Larry Geyer wrote:
>> Just found a Hone Sudan on USEast SCL and was wondering what to socket
>> in it for my Barb's Might Merc....suggestions?
>>
>> Also, I think that upgrading it would force me to use Hels in it to
>> allow the Merc to use it,....so I'm not sure if that is a better route
>> to go then other socket ideas.
>
>Shael Amn Amn
>
>Putting further Shaels in it won't help the speed, the next breakpoint isn't
>easilly reachable without frurther IAS on the mercs hat and coat.

Exactly. If you're really, really rich, you could consider swapping one of
the Amns for a Ber, for further Crushing Blow, and maybe opening up some
of the other slots for different gear.

>Don't upgrade it. JMO, it's too useful for mercs of a certain age, too young
>to use a Bonehew or Reaper's Toll.

I'd definately never upgrade a non-ethereal Hone Sundan, because the Dex
requirements of a Ghost Spear are such, that you need special +dex gear to
be able to equip it. Even for high level mercs.

However, if you can ever put your hands on an ethereal one, with nice ED%,
by all means upgrade it. It needs 10 less dex when ethereal, and the raw
physical damages comes near, for instance, a Bonehew, with the added CB.

Regards,

Patrick.

What's CB? been away from d2 for a while, and forgotten half of these damned
acronyms :(
thx
adam

"Patrick Vervoorn" <patrick.vervoorn@NOSPAM.perihelion.demon.nl> wrote in
message news:cda4f$425f7832$82a1d3bf$12833@news1.tudelft.nl...

"Adam Sawyer" <sawyeraj@iinet.net.au> wrote in

> What's CB? been away from d2 for a while, and forgotten half of these
> damned acronyms :(

Crushing blow.

Hoggie

TRENDING THREADS