Equiping a merc

Silly question this I guess. But can I equip a merc with a belt so
she can carry her own health potions to use a required?
-
Peter James
Remove AT to reply

U¿ytkownik Peter James napisa³:
> Silly question this I guess. But can I equip a merc with a belt so
> she can carry her own health potions to use a required?

No

Here is a URL of some more Q&A's about Mercs:
http://www.diabloii.net/townsfolk/mercs3.shtml

- Trammel

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Peter James wrote:

>> Silly question this I guess. But can I equip a merc with a belt so
>> she can carry her own health potions to use a required?
>> -
>> Peter James
>> Remove AT to reply

If you play the Chaos Empire mod, you can give your merc a belt... but
potions are not carried, nor used, by mercs unless you feed one to them.

--

USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper