Larzuk, you sly dog!

Even after all this time, the game still has a few surprises left.

I'm playing a zon for the first time in literally years--since I began HC .
.. . and I've played HC a looonnnggg time. Sooo, since a lot of the NPC
gossip and responses are effecitively new to me while a zon, or almost so,
I've been making it a point to travel around and try to hear as much of it
as possible.

So, just now, while talking to Larzuk, he hit on her--wanted to take her
back to the islands! And earlier, he asked her if all zons were so . . .
big.

The sly dog! And all this time I've thought he didn't have his mind on
anything but his anvil and uh, . . . hammer. :)
--
chainbreaker

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:36:41 -0400, chainbreaker <noone@nowhere.com> wrote:

> So, just now, while talking to Larzuk, he hit on her--wanted to take her
> back to the islands! And earlier, he asked her if all zons were so . . .
> big.
>
> The sly dog! And all this time I've thought he didn't have his mind on
> anything but his anvil and uh, . . . hammer. :)

I never played a zon... are you kidding? What'd the sob say?

--
freemont

chainbreaker wrote:
> Even after all this time, the game still has a few surprises left.

I only just saw Larzuk perform his Mr. Universe poses a few months ago.
Never knew he did that. And Asheara will rearrange the snake around her
neck if you wait around long enough.

> I'm playing a zon for the first time in literally years--since I
began HC .
> . . and I've played HC a looonnnggg time.

Way back when you were new and still deep into Amazons? :p

> So, just now, while talking to Larzuk, he hit on her--wanted to take
her
> back to the islands! And earlier, he asked her if all zons were so .
.. .
> big.

And he stands there with his hat in hand, looking all earnest. Too bad
none of my zons are interested. They all say he'd be cute were it not
for the fact that he's as dumb as paint. :p

Jill

neithskye wrote:
>> I'm playing a zon for the first time in literally years--since I
>> began HC . . . and I've played HC a looonnnggg time.
>
> Way back when you were new and still deep into Amazons? :p

Heh, the very first character I ever played was a pally, that I screwed up
beyond help or hope--just barely made it to level 50 with him, as I recall.

Then I was sort of smitten by all that zon T&A and never played anything but
for several months. I finally got over it, and named the last zon I played
before reverting to barbs and assys (mostly barbs though, as you know),
Cellulita. :) This zon's name, in case you missed it, started out to be
MountainAss, but I decided that was a bit much and changed it to Fluffbutt.
She's now at level 62, working her way toward the NM Ancients, and trying to
decide whether or not to return Larzuk's flirting, or see if Cain still has
a spark or two left. :)

>> So, just now, while talking to Larzuk, he hit on her--wanted to take
>> her back to the islands! And earlier, he asked her if all zons were
>> so . . . big.
>
> And he stands there with his hat in hand, looking all earnest. Too bad
> none of my zons are interested. They all say he'd be cute were it not
> for the fact that he's as dumb as paint. :p
>
> Jill

He's not as dumb as you think. If you gossip with the A5 NPCs enough,
you'll discover that he has some "crazy" ideas about making hot air balloons
and cannons, and has even impressed Anya a bit.

--
chainbreaker

On that special day, neithskye,
(jill_bookerGREENEGGSANDSPAM@hotmail.com) said...

> chainbreaker wrote:
(snip)
> Way back when you were new and still deep into Amazons? :p
>
> > So, just now, while talking to Larzuk, he hit on her--wanted to take
> her
> > back to the islands! And earlier, he asked her if all zons were so .
> . .
> > big.
>
> And he stands there with his hat in hand, looking all earnest. Too bad
> none of my zons are interested. They all say he'd be cute were it not
> for the fact that he's as dumb as paint. :p

Amazons were famous for having men for only one purpose - to make more
amazons. And a man who doesn't think much, won't complain, and be easy
to handle. So he is the right choice for fresh blood with a bit more
muscles.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.