I was game hoping today looking to trade for some new gear for my up and
comming skellimancer. i entered a game call items for pgems to witch a guy
proceded to put down some nice items like Skin of the Vipermagi and bonehew
to witch he said 5 pgems each i was like cool but i need a normal game as my
mule with the gems is still level 1. so i made the game and we trade the
items to witch i was very happy to get .then he said i have more items i
dont want and just started to drops item all over the place like gore
riders, tearhaunch, silkweave
spirt sheild in a royal sheild amulets with +3combat pally skills 3 sigon
items and asorted low level runes i sat there with my jaw on the desk going
how sweet. i then had to run to my second pc to get another mule in there to
pick up all the stuff.
i would just like to say a big thank you to the mystery man its all going to
good use. its just nice to know theres still some nice people out there

"custard" <custards1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I was game hoping today looking to trade for some new gear for my up and
> comming skellimancer. i entered a game call items for pgems to witch a guy
> proceded to put down some nice items like Skin of the Vipermagi and
bonehew
> to witch he said 5 pgems each i was like cool but i need a normal game as
my
> mule with the gems is still level 1. so i made the game and we trade the
> items to witch i was very happy to get .then he said i have more items i
> dont want and just started to drops item all over the place like gore
> riders, tearhaunch, silkweave
> spirt sheild in a royal sheild amulets with +3combat pally skills 3 sigon
> items and asorted low level runes i sat there with my jaw on the desk
going
> how sweet. i then had to run to my second pc to get another mule in there
> pick up all the stuff.
> i would just like to say a big thank you to the mystery man its all going
> good use. its just nice to know theres still some nice people out there

congrats :D
i find myself dropping stuff of that kind too, as i dont want to create new
mules.
it's annoying, you know you wont need it anymore, and random grabbers would
just take and sell it - you are an exception here.
almost all uniques have a price of 1-10pg, actually...most of them arent
worth 1pg. thus, you dont need to mule them yourself, just buy them if you
really need them. just make sure to keep 1-2 mules full of pgems.
lately i received a tal amu for free, things go crazy :D
well, guess it's time for a new start.
stefan