Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

good morning. i have just changed carriers from nextel to tmobile. i was
using a nextel/motoro;a i730 that i really like. i want to use the i730 on
tmobile. this is where i get confused. nextel tells me it will not work on
tmobile and tmobile tells me to contact nextel. i understand nextel is tdma
and tmobile is gsm. i see websites that make the claim that i730 will work
on tmobile. what are my options? what am i suppose to believe? thanks--jerry

Shawn

"Jerry" <kd4svt@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> good morning. i have just changed carriers from nextel to tmobile. i was
> using a nextel/motoro;a i730 that i really like. i want to use the i730 on
> tmobile. this is where i get confused. nextel tells me it will not work on
> tmobile and tmobile tells me to contact nextel. i understand nextel is
tdma
> and tmobile is gsm. i see websites that make the claim that i730 will work
> on tmobile. what are my options? what am i suppose to believe?
thanks--jerry

The i730 will in no way, shape or form work on T-Mobile.

Jerry wrote:
> good morning. i have just changed carriers from nextel to tmobile. i was
> using a nextel/motoro;a i730 that i really like. i want to use the i730 on
> tmobile. this is where i get confused. nextel tells me it will not work on
> tmobile and tmobile tells me to contact nextel. i understand nextel is tdma
> and tmobile is gsm.

If you understand this, then surely you must understand why the i730
will not work on tmobile.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:05:18 GMT, "Jerry" <kd4svt@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

>good morning. i have just changed carriers from nextel to tmobile. i was
>using a nextel/motoro;a i730 that i really like. i want to use the i730 on
>tmobile.

Not possible.

>nextel tells me it will not work on tmobile

Correct.

>and tmobile tells me to contact nextel.

They would probably rather say that than "No, it won't work."

>i understand nextel is tdma and tmobile is gsm.

Yes.

>i see websites that make the claim that i730 will work on tmobile.

Name one.

>what are my options?

Use a t-mobile phone. No nextel will work on T-Mobile.

>what am i suppose to believe?

Nextel.