Chaos Empire: anyone useing th 7.55 version?

If so, are there any real changes that make it worth the time to
download and install?

I am using 7.51 now, do I need to get rid of the doll stash, like I had
to when I went from 7.50 to 7.51?

In article <75ednc2JOtKi2vvfRVn-iQ@adelphia.com>,
sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

> If so, are there any real changes that make it worth the time to
> download and install?
>
> I am using 7.51 now, do I need to get rid of the doll stash, like I had
> to when I went from 7.50 to 7.51?

I went from 7.51 to 7.55 without any problems with the doll stash.

Changes: You can't gamble runes anymore. They're still fairly easy to
get by opening eggs.

There are a whole lot of new uniques, sets and runewords.

Overall, I prefer it.