reduces opponent's resists Q?s

Does anyone know if "reduces opponent resists" works in the following
situations:

Assassin Traps? (just found a Griffon's Eye diadem)

Necro's Skeletal Mages? (Wouldn't use Griffon's Eye there...but Trang's
set bonuses include -25% opponent's poison,...wondering if skelly mages
get that)

TIA

Larry Geyer wrote:
> Does anyone know if "reduces opponent resists" works in the following

> situations:
>
> Assassin Traps? (just found a Griffon's Eye diadem)
>
> Necro's Skeletal Mages? (Wouldn't use Griffon's Eye there...but
Trang's
> set bonuses include -25% opponent's poison,...wondering if skelly
mages
> get that)

No to both. The "-enemy resistance" on items will only work for the
character (player or merc) wearing/using the item. Traps are minions.

Chaliban

In article <1114060599.272823.118030@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
"chaliban" <chaliban@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Larry Geyer wrote:
> > Does anyone know if "reduces opponent resists" works in the following
>
> > situations:
> >
> > Assassin Traps? (just found a Griffon's Eye diadem)
> >
> > Necro's Skeletal Mages? (Wouldn't use Griffon's Eye there...but
> Trang's
> > set bonuses include -25% opponent's poison,...wondering if skelly
> mages
> > get that)
>
> No to both. The "-enemy resistance" on items will only work for the
> character (player or merc) wearing/using the item. Traps are minions.
>
> Chaliban

Thanks for the quick response.

Too bad. The -20% Griffon's Eye would've been amazing on my
Trappassin....guess it goes to my Javazon or my CL sorc for now.

"Larry Geyer" <larrygeyer@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Does anyone know if "reduces opponent resists" works in the following
> situations:
>
> Assassin Traps? (just found a Griffon's Eye diadem)
>
> Necro's Skeletal Mages? (Wouldn't use Griffon's Eye there...but Trang's
> set bonuses include -25% opponent's poison,...wondering if skelly mages
> get that)
>

> TIA
One of the new rune word have conviction on it of curse i cant afford the
runes so i have not tryed it yet