Rushing Europe-LoD-Ladder-SC

Last response: in Video Games
April 23, 2005 2:07:57 PM

If anyone on Europe-LoD-Ladder-SC needs rushes then please request them on
this newsgroup.

Prices:
Normal rushes = Free
First Nightmare rush = Free
Other Nightmare rushes = Hellforge drop (Nightmare)
Hell rushes = Hellforge drop (Hell)

Notes:
During the rushes, all items that drop are yours apart from the rune from
Hellforge where stated in price list

I may however (in free games) take an armor or two from the item drops and
sell for gold incase my Mercenary dies in Chaos-sanctuary.

All rushes include:
Act 1
* Andariel (Catacombs 4)
* You talk to Warriv (center of town)
* You "Go east" from Warriv

Act 2
* Staff of Kings (Maggots 3)
* Viper Amulet (Clawvipers 2)
* You will be given my cube to keep if you need one)
* You merge staff and amulet to make the Horadric Staff)
* You talk to Cain (Center of town)
* You talk to Drognan (Top-left of town)
* The Summoner (Arcane sanctuary)
* Duriel (Tal Rasha's Tomb)
* You talk to Tyrael (inside Tals tomb after Duriel)
* You talk to Jerhyn (bottom-left of town in palace)
* You talk to Meshif (sailor at top-right of town)
* You "Sail east" from Meshif

Act 3
* The Council (Travincal)
* You talk to cain (near TP spot)
* Mephisto (Durance of hate 3)
* You talk take the red TP to act4 (Near dead Meph)

Act 4
* Diablo (Chaos Sanctuary)
* You talk to Tyrael (North of town)
* You take Tyrails red TP to act-5

Act 5
* Ancients (Arreat Summit) if you meet level requirements
* Baal (Worldstone Chamber) if you want it
Anonymous
April 23, 2005 2:13:21 PM

"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> If anyone on Europe-LoD-Ladder-SC needs rushes then please request them on
> this newsgroup.
>
> Prices:
> Normal rushes = Free
> First Nightmare rush = Free
> Other Nightmare rushes = Hellforge drop (Nightmare)
> Hell rushes = Hellforge drop (Hell)
>

> Notes:
> During the rushes, all items that drop are yours apart from the rune from
> Hellforge where stated in price list
>
> I may however (in free games) take an armor or two from the item drops and
> sell for gold incase my Mercenary dies in Chaos-sanctuary.
>

> All rushes include:
> Act 1
> * Andariel (Catacombs 4)
> * You talk to Warriv (center of town)
> * You "Go east" from Warriv
>
> Act 2
> * Staff of Kings (Maggots 3)
> * Viper Amulet (Clawvipers 2)
> * You will be given my cube to keep if you need one)
> * You merge staff and amulet to make the Horadric Staff)
> * You talk to Cain (Center of town)
> * You talk to Drognan (Top-left of town)
> * The Summoner (Arcane sanctuary)
> * Duriel (Tal Rasha's Tomb)
> * You talk to Tyrael (inside Tals tomb after Duriel)
> * You talk to Jerhyn (bottom-left of town in palace)
> * You talk to Meshif (sailor at top-right of town)
> * You "Sail east" from Meshif
>
> Act 3
> * The Council (Travincal)
> * You talk to cain (near TP spot)
> * Mephisto (Durance of hate 3)
> * You talk take the red TP to act4 (Near dead Meph)
>
> Act 4
> * Diablo (Chaos Sanctuary)
> * You talk to Tyrael (North of town)
> * You take Tyrails red TP to act-5
>
> Act 5
> * Ancients (Arreat Summit) if you meet level requirements
> * Baal (Worldstone Chamber) if you want it

Before anyone else corrects me... I missed something in Act2 :¬(
Its the one between these 2 as demonstrated below:

* The Summoner (Arcane sanctuary)
* You talk to Cain again (Center of town)
* Duriel (Tal Rasha's Tomb)
!