Alcohol and Google gives men courage?

Hi,
Why is it that some people who reply to a News Group question can get
nasty and/or make sarcastice comments? Is it because they are hidden
behind their computer anonymously, and that gives them the courage? Are
they just plain nasty people? I guess it's like alcohol...a decent,
nice person would probably not get nasty when he/she gets a little
high. A nasty, argumentative person would.

Just responding to a nasty comment I received recently...I was referred
to as a"clueless idiot".

Isn't human nature interesting!

Mike
3 answers Last reply
More about alcohol google courage

    axipolti@yahoo.com wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Why is it that some people who reply to a News Group question can get
    > nasty and/or make sarcastice comments? Is it because they are hidden
    > behind their computer anonymously, and that gives them the courage?
    > Are they just plain nasty people? I guess it's like alcohol...a
    > decent, nice person would probably not get nasty when he/she gets a
    > little high. A nasty, argumentative person would.
    >
    > Just responding to a nasty comment I received recently...I was
    > referred to as a"clueless idiot".
    >
    > Isn't human nature interesting!

    Well, some people respond in kind terms when you have shown to be a
    clueless idiot and some people just are blunt about it. Such is life.

    You might be a Clueless Idiot if.....
    ......you posted this inappropriately in the Dell newsgroup.

    I fear you may have proven his statement true.

    <axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Why is it that some people who reply to a News Group question can get
    > nasty and/or make sarcastice comments? Is it because they are hidden
    > behind their computer anonymously, and that gives them the courage? Are
    > they just plain nasty people? I guess it's like alcohol...a decent,
    > nice person would probably not get nasty when he/she gets a little
    > high. A nasty, argumentative person would.
    >
    > Just responding to a nasty comment I received recently...I was referred
    > to as a"clueless idiot".
    >
    > Isn't human nature interesting!
    >
    > Mike

    Spoken like a lady...actually the only truly worthless organizm is this
    thing they call Kadaitcha scum.

Dell Google Computers