Diablo 2 Chaos Empire - Black Key - Dolls Stash

Can anyone help,

Where do I find a black key, or do you know what the 3 mysterious items are
to transmute into a Doll's Stash

Nick Rainbow via GamesKB.com wrote:
> Can anyone help,
>
> Where do I find a black key, or do you know what the 3 mysterious items are
> to transmute into a Doll's Stash
2 horodric<sp?> scrolls and one wirts leg = doll stash....that is in
7.50 and up at least...maybe in 7.49

Sidekick

Thanks, but I only have 1 Hor scroll, used the other one to "cleanse" my
teddy. Was this a mistake, and can I find more Horad scrolls?

Nick

Nick Rainbow via GamesKB.com wrote:
> Sidekick
>
> Thanks, but I only have 1 Hor scroll, used the other one to "cleanse" my
> teddy. Was this a mistake, and can I find more Horad scrolls?
>
> Nick
you should have started with 3 scrolls, but that is no problem either.
Getting more scrolls is as easy as starting a new character, taking
this new char into the burial grounds and moving the scrolls to your
shared stash. Go back to your main char, and retrieve them. Then just
delete the other char.

The Black key is in the Swampy Pit, being held by Damien.
It is _usually_ near the Flayer Jungle WP.
--
Don't Panic!

hey.. no idea who is getting this but can you PLEASE let me know where to get the chaos empire mod? i have been looking all over for it, starting to drive me crazy! i really want to play it..
toepin@gmail.com

mail me with any info you can, thanks!