sorceress guide?

anyone know a good guide for a sorceress to solo in hell?

max damage for main attack by lvl 60-80 would be nice as well, also
equipment isn't a problem. A merc idea would be good as well, Act 2 or
Act 3 i've been playing around with

I think your standard Meteor/Orb sorcy is tough to beat, if you have decent
equipment.

Max FO, 10(+) in CM, 1(+) in a cold armor.
1(+) in Static.
Max Meteor/FM.
Extra pts where you like (CM/Static/Syns for Meteor).

Your standard lineup of highly sought after uniques/runewords works for
equipment, or Tal's + a few goodies.

Act HF Merc slows the ones he can, and for the ones he can't give him a
good Reaper's, maybe a Delerium helm, Duriel's shell... standard merc fare,
eth if you can

I don't think Infinity breaks enough immunities to be worth it, but if you
can afford it, give it a try.

BK

sorc gear and setup so far

full tals
cham in helm
5/5 cold die in armor
5/5 cold lvl in orb
sanctuary (69 res and 152 enhanced defense) on a pf trolls nest
2 soj's

merc <--- act 2 defiance (for defense bonus)

cost 4 merc gear doesn't matter (ideas would be nice)

skills as i have planned so far
20 firebolt
20 fireball
20 meteor