eb

But not for whom it happened to.
Here's the story.
I was crusing along on the Europe Realm hardcore and I saw a "Help with
diablo" game.
Well, I had an lvl 19 Necro that just made it to Act 4 with a rush and I
thought, why not?
He was way to low and not much equipment on him to be invested on whether he
got pk'ed or not and I thought if legit,
free pass to Act V.
In the game was a level 75 Sorc, and a Barb and Paladin around mid 20's
I came into the game and got an immediate invite and tp. Entered the tp and
they were just finishing the last portal.
So deep down I'm thinking, "These guys been at it awhile so probably pretty
safe". The sorc was using mainly blizzard attacks, while the others were
melee.
I just hung back with the occasional Amp Damage. Diablo when down like a ton
off bricks.
"Thank you" were all around, sorc says np.
Someone ask to do Ancients. Sorc says, sure np. I said I can't do Ancients
because I need level 20, but I opt for the Wp anyway.
Sorc gives WP, then gives tp to arreat summit. I decided to hang around just
to watch the action from afar (I love watching the Ancients get killed off).
I would Amp damage here and there, but keep my distance. Two of the Ancients
were defeated.
Just when the third was about to go down, Sorc hostile everyone and bang the
barb and paladin are dead. Because I was on the other side of the field, I
was safe from the blizzard attack.
Talk about being cold blooded. This person took the time to help level these
guys and bring them through the Acts just to kill them later. The way some
people think.

HC?

Also, I thought you needed to go to town to hostile? So how did the
Sorc go to town, hostile, and then run back up?

- Samiel

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:11:45 +0000, Samiel wrote:

> HC?

Think so, EB normally plays EuHCL.

> Also, I thought you needed to go to town to hostile? So how did the
> Sorc go to town, hostile, and then run back up?

Same way they do it with GA or bonespirit.
TP up, cast spell, go to town, declare hostile, all this is almost always
done by a script also called tppk.

--
Sonni

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:22:37 +0200, Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org>
wrote:

>Same way they do it with GA or bonespirit.
>TP up, cast spell, go to town, declare hostile, all this is almost always
>done by a script also called tppk.

I see. I'm not sure I understand why some people do this though... I
mean, what's the point?

I guess some people like kicking puppies too.

- Samiel

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:49:47 GMT, Samiel <samiel@samiel.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:22:37 +0200, Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org>
>wrote:
>>
>>Same way they do it with GA or bonespirit.
>>TP up, cast spell, go to town, declare hostile, all this is almost always
>>done by a script also called tppk.
>>
>I see. I'm not sure I understand why some people do this though... I
>mean, what's the point?

they're idiots.

the reason i left battle.net long, long ago.

"Sonni Skammelsen" <news@sonni.org> wrote in message
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:11:45 +0000, Samiel wrote:
>
>> HC?
>>

> Think so, EB normally plays EuHCL.
>
>> Also, I thought you needed to go to town to hostile? So how did the
>> Sorc go to town, hostile, and then run back up?
>>

> Same way they do it with GA or bonespirit.
> TP up, cast spell, go to town, declare hostile, all this is almost always
> done by a script also called tppk.
>
> --
> Sonni

Yep, Sounds right. Sorc spammed blizzrard, tp'ed to town and hostiled.
Blizzard spell was still raining and all under the umbrella died. Instant
death by tppk.

EB

"Samiel" <samiel@samiel.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:22:37 +0200, Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org>
> wrote:
>>
>>Same way they do it with GA or bonespirit.
>>TP up, cast spell, go to town, declare hostile, all this is almost always
>>done by a script also called tppk.
>>
> I see. I'm not sure I understand why some people do this though... I
> mean, what's the point?
>
> I guess some people like kicking puppies too.
>
> - Samiel

My thoughts were why invest so much time in helping these guys, nuture them
thru the Acts, then f$%k them like that in an Anchents quest?

EB

EB

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"Eric Blake" <me@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Samiel" <samiel@samiel.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:22:37 +0200, Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>>Same way they do it with GA or bonespirit.
>>>TP up, cast spell, go to town, declare hostile, all this is almost always
>>>done by a script also called tppk.
>>>
>> I see. I'm not sure I understand why some people do this though... I
>> mean, what's the point?
>>
>> I guess some people like kicking puppies too.
>>
>> - Samiel
>
> My thoughts were why invest so much time in helping these guys, nuture
> them thru the Acts, then f$%k them like that in an Anchents quest?

it doesn't take that long to rush....
it's actually faster to do it that way then to find an open game where ppl
quit as soon as they see a hight level... it would take about 1 in 20 games
for a pk to find an easy target. some nights take longer, others no as long.

rushing pk's are more successful than chanting pk's

-a|ex