keith

Was checking what day a certain date was using
the pc and accidently left it on that date.
Log on to my diablo account to find all my chars
with 'Expired' in red letters.It took me a moment
to realise what had happened so I corrected the date
again but the 'Expired' was still there.I then deleted
the files in the save directory that didnt help.Rebooted
didnt help.Went to put the clock right back and then saw
that id only corrrected the month but the year was still
ahead of the real time.After correcting the year the
'Expired'disappeared.

Saber

sometimes people use that trick, but in reverse to un-expire recently
expired characters. they set the date back for when the characters were
good, log on and play them.

--
Saber