CE Mod forums

I used to have alink to a forum where Chaos Energy answered questions.
Now i do not have that link anymore [accidently deleted faovourites
folder content]. Can i have that forum link please. i found a forum for
CE but all posts there are in german. Thats not the forum i used
earlier.

On 3-May-2005, "GrimBold" <grimbold.UC@gmail.com> wrote:

> I used to have alink to a forum where Chaos Energy answered questions.
> Now i do not have that link anymore [accidently deleted faovourites
> folder content]. Can i have that forum link please. i found a forum for
> CE but all posts there are in german. Thats not the forum i used
> earlier.

Is this the one?
http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=104
Or this one?
http://ce.grimms.org/forum/index.php
The second one, you need to go to the 'International' forum for english.
--
Don't Panic!

yes thats the one, phrozenkeep. i shall also try out the other one,
thanks.

i just saw a list of all the possible runewords [well the list may
include many more] on the forum at phrozenkeep. Theres a load of
them!!!!

On 4-May-2005, "GrimBold" <grimbold.UC@gmail.com> wrote:

> i just saw a list of all the possible runewords [well the list may
> include many more] on the forum at phrozenkeep. Theres a load of
> them!!!!

Yea, I saw that too, I think I may have to upgrade from 7.51 just so I can
check some of them and also the new sets out.
--
Don't Panic!