i830 Caller ID color change

Where do you change the color for the i830 caller ID screen at? I have
looked all in the codeplug and cant seem to find it.

Reading the CP with Depot 10 patch.

TIA
7 answers Last reply
More about i830 caller color change
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    probably need to upgrade to Depot 12, I'll sell it to you for $10. Paypal
    justinandsteph@rcn.com
    "NeonHomer" <neonhomerNO_SPAM_I@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Where do you change the color for the i830 caller ID screen at? I have
    > looked all in the codeplug and cant seem to find it.
    >
    > Reading the CP with Depot 10 patch.
    >
    > TIA
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    You don't need to "buy" D-12. D-10 will work just fine. CID color
    change is under User Ergonomics/General/Line 159 (CID Backlight Color).

    --
    hypr69
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Ha-Ha Justin....another potential customer bites the dust. You shouldn't be
    re-selling Motorola's software for profit, anyway.

    DR
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    D-Rob wrote:

    > Ha-Ha Justin....another potential customer bites the dust. You shouldn't be
    > re-selling Motorola's software for profit, anyway.
    >
    > DR

    its not motorola software, its a patch. It helps people, I put alot of
    time in helping people use it. $10 isn't much to ask. There are people
    out there selling it for $50 & up!
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    $10 isn't too much to ask if YOU wrote the patch, but have you looked on
    this board lately? Haven't you noticed that you can get it here for
    FREE with a little looking?

    --
    hypr69
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    hypr69 Wrote:
    > $10 isn't too much to ask if YOU wrote the patch, but have you looked
    > on
    > this board lately? Haven't you noticed that you can get it here for
    > FREE with a little looking?
    >

    > --
    > hypr69

    Where might you find this for free on this site??

    --
    pokkaplaya12
  7. Quote:
    You don't need to "buy" D-12. D-10 will work just fine. CID color
    change is under User Ergonomics/General/Line 159 (CID Backlight Color).

    where is line 159....i am using super agent....can i change the CID color with that?

Nextel Internet Service Providers