i830 Caller ID color change

Last response: in Network Providers
April 19, 2005 10:47:24 PM

Where do you change the color for the i830 caller ID screen at? I have
looked all in the codeplug and cant seem to find it.

Reading the CP with Depot 10 patch.

TIA
April 19, 2005 10:47:25 PM

probably need to upgrade to Depot 12, I'll sell it to you for $10. Paypal
justinandsteph@rcn.com
"NeonHomer" <neonhomerNO_SPAM_I@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Where do you change the color for the i830 caller ID screen at? I have
> looked all in the codeplug and cant seem to find it.
>
> Reading the CP with Depot 10 patch.
>
> TIA
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 10:47:26 PM

You don't need to "buy" D-12. D-10 will work just fine. CID color
change is under User Ergonomics/General/Line 159 (CID Backlight Color).

--
hypr69
April 20, 2005 3:23:28 AM

Ha-Ha Justin....another potential customer bites the dust. You shouldn't be
re-selling Motorola's software for profit, anyway.

DR
April 20, 2005 6:31:17 PM

D-Rob wrote:

> Ha-Ha Justin....another potential customer bites the dust. You shouldn't be
> re-selling Motorola's software for profit, anyway.
>
> DR

its not motorola software, its a patch. It helps people, I put alot of
time in helping people use it. $10 isn't much to ask. There are people
out there selling it for $50 & up!
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 2:50:42 AM

$10 isn't too much to ask if YOU wrote the patch, but have you looked on
this board lately? Haven't you noticed that you can get it here for
FREE with a little looking?

--
hypr69
August 8, 2005 5:27:34 AM

hypr69 Wrote:
> $10 isn't too much to ask if YOU wrote the patch, but have you looked
> on
> this board lately? Haven't you noticed that you can get it here for
> FREE with a little looking?
>

> --
> hypr69

Where might you find this for free on this site??

--
pokkaplaya12
January 20, 2006 7:04:34 PM

Quote:
You don't need to "buy" D-12. D-10 will work just fine. CID color
change is under User Ergonomics/General/Line 159 (CID Backlight Color).

where is line 159....i am using super agent....can i change the CID color with that?
!