What is your main MF character?

Specifically,

1.10 LOD

Maybe I should add two categories...

1. SC
2. HC

I've been building a Fireball/Frozen Orb Sorceress and she does okay
so far up to Pindleskin in NM, but I remember quite well how my LF/CS
Amazon just tore up everything in NM super, super fast, especially
Mephisto and Diablo. Then again, with an Insight polearm, I virtually
teleport anywhere quickly without running low on mana.

I suppose at level 67 and less than ideal equipment my Sorceress may
not yet be in her own, but so far, my LF/CS Amazon seemed ideal for NM
MF runs. Currently my Sorceress is at +353% MF whereas my Amazon ran
at about +405% MF at about level 80+. So far my Sorceress doesn't
have the killing power my Amazon had in NM, but I'm sure my Sorceress
won't have as many immunity issues in Hell.

So what do you guys use for your MF character and post some details if
you like.

For me:

1. SC - Fireball/Frozen Orb Sorceress at +353% MF
Can teleport to Andariel/Mephisto fairly quickly. Kills
Eldritch/Shenk/Pindleskin in NM fairly well. Could probably find/kill
Thresh Socket/Fire Eye/Bone Ash/Rakanishu pretty fast. Mana is not an
issue with an Insight equipped Mercenary.

2. HC - I don't play HC, so N/A

- Samiel

You should also add a MH/no MH flag. For me:

HC no MH:
Skelliemancer, totals around 550% mf when the merc gets the final hit
in for the kill, around 450% when another minion does it. This guy has
soloed the entire game

Samiel wrote:
> Specifically,
>
> 1.10 LOD
>
> Maybe I should add two categories...
>
> 1. SC
> 2. HC

I only play HC, and the only character I've ever like using for mf'ing is a
barb. Currently it's an almost level 92 barb packing well over 600% mf if
he switches to dual Babas and lets his merc deliver the coup de grace.
Otherwise, he runs around killing "normally" with an Azurewrath/Stormlash
combo and around 350% mf.

--
chainbreaker

Trapper assassin HC
When merc gets last hit around 600+ mf

u4ick

--
-Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler-

I only play SC, and MF solo with a Skellimancer. His horde kills
pretty quickly, and it's fairly low stress, even in Hell Act 5.

I had a Meteorb sorc, she's still fun to play but requires a lot more
attention and caution. Occasional fire/cold immune enemies make her
life very hard -- thanks to AD, LR, and Decrep, the Skellimancer never
seems to have such problems.

Nick

--
# sigmask (lambda deprecation version) 20041028 || feed this to a python
print ''.join([chr(ord(x)-1) for x in 'Ojdl!Wbshjti!=ojdlAwbshjti/psh?'])