I've read in several places that there are 8 more hot keys (other than
F1-F8) available in D2 LOD, but haven't been able to find them...

Is it a special keyboard layout I have to download/program?

Thanks in advance!

Basically you open the options menu, and can assign whatever key on
your keyboard you want. I usually assign Q-W-E-A-S-D-F, SpaceBar and
all F-keys, except for F1 (never worked, don't know why). But that's
just so I can scroll with the mouse.

With Necros, I map the SpaceBar to Corpse Explosion, as I use it often
and don't have to look down for it, my thumb is always on it.

Now go kick some pixel-animated butt.

Dr Fleau

In article <QH6ee.477$gb5.475@news02.roc.ny>,
Mutabilis <mutabilis@gorgesfiber.com> wrote:

> I've read in several places that there are 8 more hot keys (other than
> F1-F8) available in D2 LOD, but haven't been able to find them...
>
> Is it a special keyboard layout I have to download/program?
>
> Thanks in advance!

Options --> Configure Controls ---> Keyboard

Look for skills 9-16 and assign them to something.

I have skills mapped to 1-8 and then X, C, V, B, N, M, ",", and ".".

The only factory setting I have to remap with this set up is the message
log which I change to the single quote key, "'".